Was Abe Lincoln a Jewish pawn of the Rothschilds?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ProvidencePlant, Jun 3, 2011.

1. I really don't know how I feel about all of this :D

Was Abe Lincoln a Jewish pawn of the Rothschilds? - How the World Works - Salon.com

2. well its all there....a little off kilter but there. i don't think that abe lincoln was a wiling pawn of the at-the-time-just-blossoming international banking cartel...more of an all to easy victim of circumstance...

he was however a racist pig fucker*, an unapologetic federalist and a war criminal who got 600,000 americans killed because half of them wanted to rule themselves and had the audacity to suggest that they had the right to, based on the same rights asserted by the declaration of independence.

(* note: pig fucker used as derogatory illustration. there is no evidence, that i am aware of, that he ever fucked pigs)

3. I posted this up for shits and giggles really, I don't think he was a pawn. I really just wanted to see if anyone thinks the opposite :)

4. :confused:

:bongin::bongin:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

5. A war criminal? Wow..........

6. Yep, is it that wow-worthy? I know our history books paint him as a saint, but c'mon man. Don't you know the winners always write the history books?

7. I doubt he was directly working for the Rothschilds, but he was working for the northern banks which shared the same interests as the Rothschilds.

And I don't think he was a war criminal as per the modern definition, just a criminal. He only violated most of the laws of the Constitution.

8. wasn't war declared against the south without a congressional quorum?? doesn't that make the war illegal?? and even if it wasn't a war but a police action, the actions of the union absolutely violated the constitution as it was understood at the time...probably not by today's fucktarded court standards.

every single one of the southern states had a right to secede unilaterally from the union. a right that was delineated in the declaration of independence...the founding document of the united states. they were using the same rationale that the colonies used to secede from Britain...to deny the south's right to secede is to deny the right of america to exist. it wasn't until Texas v. White (well after the war was over) that the supreme court ruled (incorrectly!!) that unilateral secession was illegal.

so yeah, war criminal

9. And those interests were making sure their (the northern bankers) grubby fingers were in the hands of any wealth created by the secessionist south? Am I somewhat right in that regard?

Also, if anyone was a war criminal (not saying Lincoln wasn't), it was Sherman.

10. fuck yes sherman was a war criminal. a scorched earth campaign against a mostly civilian area...he acknowledged they were mostly civilian in his warning to savanah and burned every house, barn and chicken coop he could find

11. Hahah I thought this thread would just die down, I guess I thought wrong :D

12. Maybe this thread should have been an abortion. :D

13. oh???
    well here is some proof..
    [​IMG] seems you are just reporting history to me....:p

14. no problem, people make little mistakes...even those with part of the truth..
    [​IMG]

the person that created this meme was just misinformed....Lincoln was never a founding father, he was just POTUS during a savage internal conflict...but Washington was one of the real founding father bad-asses...:D