Warriors of Metal Fest VII

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Sweetleaftoker, Apr 4, 2014.

1. In the last weekend of June, this amazing Metal Festival is happening!
    It is organized by a small group of very passionate and generous Metalheads trying to get more Metal to the MidWest/MidEast US.
    This is the 7th year of Warriors of Metal Festival, and it is usually outside (last year was my first year attending, i went alone, it was on a nice campground, I made friends and had the time of my life) but due to not enough tickets sold, this year's Fest will be held in an Inside Venue to save money so next year's Fest can be held back Outside.
    This year's line-up is perhaps better than last year's though :)
    If you love Metal and are somewhat close, you gotta come! \\m/ ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396643022.467220.jpg

--We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel will last a lifetime!--

2. That looks like a bunch of local power metal bands,  not really my mug of beer if ya know what i'm saying.  Saying cup of tea isn't metal enough haha. No offense, but indianapolis metal fest had a WAY better line up.

3. I disagree, I would not go to that Fest but it's not a competition. The more Metal, the merrier! :D

--We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel will last a lifetime!--