Warriors first dwc 951 gph 1400 watt dream

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by daggersstrain, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Good luck with the plant that's in trouble. Hopefully it works out. I like your setup. All those years of growing experience are priceless. I'll be so glad to have a few grows under my belt.

I'm interested to see what kind of yield you can get. I've always heard that hydro was good for producing big yields.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ty brother . I took her out and she never missed a beat so far thank god . ill leave her be in there . ill get what I need so the rest don't fuck up this weekend,but peroxide seems to be keeping em from getting anything so we will see. And the yield part we will see ill veg two months minimum [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

3. What is your res temp?
    I'm getting ready to build a 2-bucket system. I like the insulation idea. I can keep my temps in check, but I'm going to need a chiller I'm afraid. I'm also dealing with space constraints. I like yours a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ty man. I usually keep my temps betelween 70 and 74. Yea a chiller is needed unless its cold. Two buckets isn't that bad,to keep cold

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well I had a problem with some early Browning of my roots . so I cleaned the whole system with bleach and peroxide and got everything straight again hopefully, I forgot to get hydroguard or sm90 for protection. Not gonna happen again lol. First time last time making that mistake. But I was able to save every plant . Least it looks like it lol[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. It happens. Nice job saving them.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yea didnt like it to awful much for sure . but learn something new everyday is my motto

• Like Like x 2
  8. Well woke up today and they smiling at the world . looks like my problem is over.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. Awesome!

• Like Like x 2
  10. The outdoor girls are blowing up the way I train them[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Plants are great now . new root growth since yesterday very happy[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lava rock rocks !!! Anyone else use it? No ph shifts and a perfect medium that the roots actually attach to[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Update after sm90 treatment. Everything is looking a ok today the girls are standing up all proud to be alive[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. Looking good.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ty man . Everything seems to be in order. Roots are going insane !!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. Looking good bro, the lava rocks in pretty cool! I'm at day 26 from seed on my autos they seem to be coming along nicely. Here are some pics from a couple of days ago. The first pic is the white widow the second is the kush(which I'm obviously training) and the last is the WW roots. 20170907_211145.jpg 20170908_232532.jpg 20170909_171951.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  17. Looking good . I missed the message for this thread sorry. Well here is my update. The girls are thriving now. My ph has been a stable 5.9 temps at 64 to 70 ppm is a killer 1200 and they loving it!!! So yea im happy as hell. The sm 90 has kept my res so clean its crazy. Im over my two week mark for a change of water on the 14th but it smells and is really clean so Imma let it go and watch it daily . Heres a few pics. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. This grow has been done for awhile . I'll have another starting soon. End of last run. Next one by august 1523156249180.jpg IMAG0408.jpg

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1