Warriors first dwc 951 gph 1400 watt dream

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by daggersstrain, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Well hello everyone this is my first grow in dwc. Been in soil for years outside. 25 total. So im a Lil older now and just don't wanna walk two miles into the woods or lose my plants cause I can't remember haha. So im pretty handy and did some reading and came up with this dwc u see in the pics. 951 gph pump. It is split into both pressure lines. Adjustable for pressure also.
    Everything is insulated from the resivore to every bucket. Each bucket has a 4 inch air stone. Which is all u really need in a 5 gallon bucket with a good air pump. I have a 70 liter pump. The lights are mars hydro 96 reflector×2 and 1000 watt nanolux digital ballast. Metal halide for veg hps 1000 for bloom. Aqua flakes a and b to start off with. Anybody have any better ideas to Add to my nutes for flower ill listen.[​IMG]

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Day one . was a total mess but I had faith haha[​IMG]

3. Day 2 after the initial build . had one lousy leak I was so pissed[​IMG]

4. A few days later I had most the bugs worked out. Figured out how to regulate my buckets with the two valves on the splitter. Actually works amazing. I can regulate my water to any depth. Still had to do vent work at this point also[​IMG][​IMG]

5. All done but the vents. Insulation is finally done now [​IMG]

6. Some of the plants I have outside im using for clones. Head band and a couple I can't remember strains lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looking healthy dude. I'm on my first DWC grow and I love it. Sorry I didn't want to blow up Rickey's Journal with post about another grow lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. Awesome! Looking very nice in there!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks guys . its all good my system is running smoothly and at full power now . [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. Very nice. I'm curious, did you happen to get a water temp before you wrapped your buckets in insulation? I just ordered a bucket and I want to know how that's working for you.

• Like Like x 1
  11. My temps are great. The insulation is working very well. Im keeping the whole system below 75

• Like Like x 1
  12. I never did a temp check the insulation was n the planning .

• Like Like x 1
  13. Update today. Everything is going well. Seems like for best root results im looking at 76 degrees and everything started working out fine. Ill lower temps a Lil lower later. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. I've also got seedlings in the mix kind of like an alert system for me for my clones right now. Something goes wrong ill see it on them first. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Here she is done and running at full power [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Everything seems to be running ok. I did lower my ppm back to 350 they was showing signs of burn. My roots on a couple are really taking off now.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. nice brother keep it going

• Like Like x 2
  18. Moved my bigger girl back to soil. She was starting to lose her roots to much and I figured less contamination from her the better for the rest of them. Ill hopefully be grabbing something to keep this under control. They just a Lil brown so hopefully the peroxide does a Lil something till tomorrow night

• Like Like x 1
  19. I use Hydroguard with great results. It's worth a look IMO if you haven't already.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yea I know I just bought everything else and forgot that and I'm screwed till I get some cash this weekend.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1