Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Warrants

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lanny17, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Does a warrant entitle a cop to search anything and everything in your house. Here's the real question if I have my grass in a under seat compartment of an old moped do they need a vehicle warrant to search it ??

2. Warrants will say where they can search usually only 1 place

3. just stick it in the neighbors yard

4. Lockbox. $20 at walmart and they need a warrant specifically to search it.

5. #5 Deleted member 519964, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2020
    []

6. Locked containers require extra warrents.

Also another cool fact. If you duct tape over the outside of a pill bottle, that requires an extra warrent. Just make sure it doesnt smell or they can see the herb, thats probable cause.

Cops hate it when you know your rights. Just tell them "I do not consent to searches".

7. [quote name='"BluntsOrDie"']Locked containers require extra warrents.

Also another cool fact. If you duct tape over the outside of a pill bottle, that requires an extra warrent. Just make sure it doesnt smell or they can see the herb, thats probable cause.

Cops hate it when you know your rights. Just tell them "I do not consent to searches".[/quote]

Awesome ! Any other cool tricks ??

8. Source? :confused:

I can't see a cop with a warrant to search your house being obstructed by a bit of duct tape. :hide:

9. If I had a warrant, I would keep my weed at home, in a safe, under the floor. Just sayin'.