warrant for my arrest

Discussion in 'General' started by goonkid, Jul 5, 2006.

1. hey guys i just got a call that there is a warrant out for my arrest and i have to go down to the station at 11 tomorow....the charge is mailbox smashing and i have never been in trouble for drugs with the cops.....my question is will i get a piss test tomorow even though my charge has nothing to do with drugs? i smoked alot yesterday and im sure that i would not pass lol i just would like to know if thats something that they would do for a charge like this

2. i dont know much about the legal system but im pretty sure they dont drug test if it has nothing to do with drugs

3. You will indeed be drug tested.. But only after charges have been pressed and they give you probation or something. They drug test me and I have never been arrested or on trouble for drugs.. Get clean, soon.

4. what would happen if you failed the drug tests? like lets say you fail the one that they give you right when youre on probation, the first one?

5. Many things could happen.. They extend your probation.. You go to jail for 2 years.. youre put under house arrest.. But for the first test if you fail, I believe they put you in drug rehab for weed.. Or whatever is in your system.. If you fail again you will go to jail for up to two years.

6. this kinda blows lol i have a new bong comming in today but i have to stop smoking for a while lol.....oh well no biggie

7. Yea man, keep that piss clean.

8. ouch man good luck, too bad you smashed some mailboxes

9. Go through the Drug Test methods.

Buy the pills, get detox, drink alot of water nothing but water, and follow the methods.

10. well the thing is i smashed one and not the night the we were caught....the people i was with probaly together got like 50 but when we got pulled over i told them to say i didnt do anything becuase i really didnt anyhow. so in my report i said i was just with them and one of the other people said i had nothing to do with it and then the last person opened his mouth and told the police i might have hit one....my lawyer says i have a good case considering i said i didnt do anything my other friend also said i didnt.....whatever you cant change the past so i just gotta go through it

11. don't ya hate when friends do stupid shit like that and you risk getting in trouble?

Yesterday my friend burned a flag because he's such a hardcore "anarchist" but i told him to not do it by me, which he did anyway, i just walked ahead of him, then we got drunk.

12. mailbox smashing? :rolleyes:

13. When I lived in france, me and my buddy would always get kicked out of skatespots by old people who didnt like the noise. Revenge = firecracker in teh mailbox :p

ahhh preteens

14. fuck going down. they don't know where you live. just lay low for a couple weeks and toss what you were wearing that night and cut your hair so there's some dought if they catch you.

15. Thats really bad advice, im sorry.

He blew mailboxes

He got caught

He'll pay the fine.

If he evades arrest they'll augment the charges.

16. I remember this drunk rampage when i was 14, i smashed the mailboxes, lights, garden ordaments on like 10 consecutive houses and then charged through a fence.

Good times, indeed.

I can even remember i was drunking good old 'Old English' malt liquor. That shit is awesome. $4.00 for 40 ounces.

[​IMG]

17. Early in those years, I started to hang out with this dude, who later became my worst enemy. His thing to do, on the walk home, was to find a small street and smash all the rearview mirrors of all the cars parked there. I admit in efforts to look "cool" I participated. But that was hella stupid. Finding ur car with a smashed rearview is a bitch, I feel bad about it now.

edit:

Hahah the good ole' OE!
    At 4$ for a 40 u guys are getting ripped, they're like 2-2.50 around here, maybe CND makes the difference

18. To the guy that said lay low, THEY MAILED THE LETTER TO HIS HOUSE! of course they know where he lives!

19. i get the Micheys. $3 for the 40 water

20. He got a call, not a letter.