Warped Tour

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by mellowyellow420, Jun 15, 2010.

1. So im probably gonna go to warped tour when it comes to Long Island but i heard they search you at the gate and i was wondering if anyone knows how thoroughly they search you or whatever and if u think i could probably sneak in some bud.

2. You're so lucky, I really want to hit up Warped Tour one of these days. I have no idea how thouroughly they search you but mean they cnt like dig through your underwair right, just stuff baggie and a spoon in there and you'll be fine, right? :p

3. I'm going as well, but the security changes based on the venue. I know in Connecticut I've been searched going in when I was so drunk I left a quarter in my pocket and they let me in even though they clearly felt a large lump in my pocket. I didn't realize what they were grabbing onto until I got in and realized what I had in my pockets. Talk about being lucky.

4. the lineup to warped tour is so bad, i'd pay NOT to go.

5. I went last year and they didnt search you at all, My friend just had a joint in his ear and I had a eighth in my back pockets(denver)

6. I know this thread is mad old but u goin to warped this year? Long island?