Warped Tour

Discussion in 'General' started by mellowyellow420, Jun 15, 2010.

1. So im probably going to warped tour this summer but i heard they search you at the gate if anyone here has been could they tell me how thoroughly they search you and if i could probably sneak bud in.

2. Never been to it, but I know people smoke there. All you do is tape a few joints to the inside of your pants. Just roll a few joints, put them in a baggy, tape them to your pants ( where your belt goes around) then theyll never be able to find them.

3. Just pop some bud down your boxers

4. They only search you if you have a bag..:hello::smoking:

5. WT sucks, definitely not worth losing herb over.

6. roll a couple joints and put them in a pack of cigs

7. Warped tour is pretty bad ass.. Don't listen to this guy

8. I went back in '03(Before it was complete shit) and they basically did a partial search of my backpack and the classic pat down you get at every concert. So just put it in your shoe or some shit and you will be fine.

9. yea they basically search for guns and knives, maybe even alchohol bottles. they dont search for weed

10. The worst they do is ask you to take out the shit in your pockets and then they pat down your front pockets and then say your fine. When i go to shows I usually keep my shit in my shoe, hat, or a cigarette box. They don't check any of those. :smoke:

11. Dont listen to this guy, Warped such ass. They have the same shitty bands each year, the same crowd consisting 90% of little fourteen year old fangirls/boys. Not to mention the tour is a mess and the people who run it treat/pay the bands like dirt.

but you'll be fine. Just put it in your boxers/shoe/cigg box etc.

12. I got a question for you Americans if that's alrite.
    When you go to any music concert/gig do you always get searched ?
    I've only ever been searched once when i went to a music concert and that time they were searching everybody.

13. I'm going to Warped this summer too (July 20th, Columbia Maryland) and I plan on rolling Js and putting them in my shoe. Although last time I met a worker who let me in for free, so I never got searched. He gave me backstage passes too ;)