warped tour anyone?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by msstone, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Pomona, here i come!
    bringing mrsneakatoke, lots of water and hopefully some sunscreen

2. Man I haven't been to warped your since I was 16

Have fun that shit used to be a blast

3. ive gone every year since 2007 so its kinda like a ritual thing. it used to be way better.. but heck atleast its still going on and not cancelled like bamboozle was :/

4. I used to go back in my rock star phase

5. went to the SF one yesterday

ive been going since 2006 myself and will always attend.

it is just a fun/enjoyable way to spend a day and meet new people, new girls, make friends and mosh.

oh and the SF was actually sold out... so many fucking people that it actually made it not as fun as usual.

6. pomona was really crowded too. Warped tour is all about just being there, meeting new fascinating people, and getting a sunburn, it gets lamer each year but it's still always fun

7. amen to sunburn and lame

my face is roasted, i can't smoke and i cant make facial expressions. lol

but miss may i, yellowcard, new found glory, anti-flag and all time low were good.

im just pissed rise against and lostprophets didnt come this way

8. dude same here, it sucks cos the past few years have been nothing but metal/hardcore bands - which is okay, just not for warped.

go see title fight when you go! i promise you you will not be disappointed if you like a good circle pit

9. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

metal is what makes it enjoyable. (i hate hardcore dancing and most hardcore bands)

there are no more punk bands that play at it because it is becoming to mainstream... its mostly pop and hardcore.

miss may i was like, damn near the only metal band.

they had a whole stage in SF dedicated to rap/hip hop. that shits dumb and lame, that ain't what warped tour is.

fuckin weak ass tmills and wannabe hed pe knockoff soft ass loser hyro da hero or whatever.

10. First time in a few years not going to Warped. I'm ok with it, at least I'm going to Riotfest in September. The Descendents, LTJ, the offspring, gonna be fun.

11. i didn't say i didn't like it. its just not my favorite genre of music to listen to. In my state, you always get the fucking straight edge kids going into the pit specifically to beat on people when their trying to have a good time. its bullshit. that and a lot of the bands that are headlining this year i'd hardly call metal :rolleyes:

12. oh okay :p my bad, i took it as you hate that its turning metal/hardcore lol

i agree, i hate those loser ass kids who go in throwing elbows and hardcore dancing.

i just run them over or throw them out. also those scrawny kids that throw their arms up or the huge dudes who act like assholes. its like, come on you fuckheads, have fun, don't start a fight.

13. I MAY be going to darien lake with my friend as its the closest one that this is performing at.