WARNING WARNING jocks watch out for them skater guys!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Krypto, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Man if you're gonna remove the link you might as well close/delete the topic since theres really no point in it being here without the video.

2. pm me link plz

3. this thread is just exploding with hate mongering. you people don't know how to handle the internet. and why hasen't this thread been closed yet?

4. see how far your kung foo gets you with someone whips out a .45 on your ass.

5. you guys realize this thread is from Jan 2004, right??

Yeah....... I thought so........

6. Godammit, anyone have the link? lol i wanna see it.

7. can someone PM me the link ? i wanna see it so badd! plz somsone pm me link

8. If you find one of those guys from when the tread was posted they prolly have it.... but most of the people who post here now haven't been here that long

9. ROfl thanks for the link, i saw that like 4.5 years ago and its still an awsome video clip till this day. I get soo pissed when i watch it though . IT pisses me off how he got away with doing that and his poor gf had to sit and watch it. It seems as if the guy who tried to defend his car was a lil drunk tho. It REALly pisses me of fhow no one did anything to stop it. This all goes back to gay america and how if someone tried to help the guy they woul prolly be sued

10. Beyond fucked up. Real classy people that were in the periphery, also. The ones laughing and cheering him for doing such stupid shit as climbing on the car and "skating" off it. And the ones standing there watching him beat the fuck out of that guy. Makes me sick.

11. from wat i gathered this was in steve Os video that he filmed in mexico or something im not sure. apparently the guy who got hit died several days later from his injuries and the dude that hit him is in jail.

12. There is no proof other than youtube comments that the guy who got hit with the skateboard died... is there any news articles than can prove this ? I doubt he died.

13. ya i know im just saying from what i understand from reading the comments the dude died or w/e. i didnt actually research that.