WARNING WARNING jocks watch out for them skater guys!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Krypto, Jan 13, 2004.

1. dude it wasnt like he made this post praising the skater for his actions. yea... he was a little callous laughing at dude that got his head bashed in, but i dont think he meant to come off like that. frankly i think its a good thing that things like this do get circulated. so ppl know theres some crazy ass mofos out there and can see they're doing and possibly getting away with. sure there might be the few that think this is cool and may even imitate... but theres ppl out there that'll imitate anything so theres not much u can do bout that.

anyways, i think this took place in mexico, so the skater could very well have gotten away

2. Then you shouldn't be angry if someone makes a stoner fights video...with you.

3. You shoulda stopped before you finished. 1) No skater gives a shit about being accepted by society, nor the sport of skateboarding. In fact skating ISN'T a sport because it has no rules. 2) posting the link was no big deal, no one was gonna praise the kid in the vid for being an asshole and I can watch any damn thing I please without censorship.

Krazi

They go diving for crack in Bumfights2, if they would have 'diving for weed' I would be game in a second.

4. I thought you were a cool guy, but now you get a big FU from me. Why the fuck would you judge ANY group as a whole??????? I don't call you a stupid canadian, eh?

5. You're not going to get banned for this post. NuBB's made a decision to remove the link and he did but you're not getting banned, Krypto.

I didn't see the thing so I don't know what everyone else saw but now I wouldn't mind seeing it so PM me the link, please. If it is all about a fight, then a fight needs to be fair but I can't comment on it really since I didn't see it.

As far as skaters go, I don't see the big deal. I like watching the guys do their thing just like I like watching the guys do their shit on bikes. It's all cool. Let's try to keep things peaceful and not fuck with each other. We all have our own things that make us happy.

6. Thanks RMJL...I was really just about to get a bit pissed at adamBC for his "I hate skaters". I haven't seen the video and don't need to. I don't like violence but I do like skating. Since there are so many poeple getting annoyed by us skaters, there often is a bit of tension in the air. And since there are a lot of sketers out there, there are some asshole skaters, too. But that's not what skating is about at all.

7. This is a perfect example as to why I exercise my Second Amendment Right to carry concealed handguns. That asshole wouldn't be so tough laying on the ground drowning in his own blood with a couple of .40 cal. Jacketed Hollow Points embedded in his lungs.

8. True, but you wouldn't look too tough as Big-Hank's bitch in prison, now would ya?

9. Krazihare-
    You're right, im not joking about the blade, and I wouldn't hesitate to let my rage take hold of me when dealing with a piece of shit like that guy on the film. I'd probably go to jail, but it'd be a lesson well learned for that immature fuck.

Krypto-
    Im goin to hell anyways if such a thing exists, so you telling me to doesn't bother me the least (but thanks for calling me sir, who doesn't like power trips eh?)..and no, I dont know you, but from what my first impressions are of you (thanks in part to stuff like this) I dont really want to get to know you at this point.

You comment "You make it sound like I think it was real cool what he did"...
    ..well..yes I do, for starters, just the fact that you posted it leads me to believe this, and it's backed up by you writing "LOL" ("Laugh Out Loud" for those whove been living under a rock) talking about this guys bodily harm thats just been inflicted.
    And you're correct, it didn't break any rules of this site, and therefor what i did was called a "judgement call"...when you become a mod at grasscity and have to sift through every single email notifying you of every single post on this website then you have the right to make said judgement calls..I made one, its staying deleted, end of story...Being that im not a complete fascist I left the option of people going straight to YOU for the link if they wish to satisfy their natural morbid curiosity...so be appreciative i let you do that at the very least.

(and no I wontuldn't ban you over something like this, i mentioned no thing of that sort...)

Chen-
    Mexico you say? thats a shame if this guy got off..

Luke-
    I just love your "it wasn't me so its amusing" logic...it says a lot about your character...hopefully you'll never get into a situation at a point in your life where you'll need to rely on the compassion of a fellow human being with your same ideals....that would be a shame wouldn't it?

THCcrystals-

I live across the street form a skatepark, I used to be a very adament skater in my teens, I also was very into vert BMXing...but i realized there was no career in it and it was too time consuming..I got a job (not to say you can't and still skate, it just didn't work for myself personally) and began doing other things...dont tell me i dont know shit about skaters..and dont give me this rebellious crap about skaters not caring..true they say they dont, but then they turn around and whine that their city's prohibit them form using the sidewalks, skating in certain places etc. thats directly caused by society NOT accepting their SPORT..which it is one BTW...

(SPORT 1. N. An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by aset of customes or rules and can be undertaken competively 2. An active pastime: Recreation, most often physical in nature...
    ..&...
    SKATEBOARD*ING 1.sports. N.The act or a period of skating along on a short, narrow board having a set of four wheels mounted under it, usually ridden in a standing or crouching position.)

Take your matters up with the english dictionary if you still wish to argue about its validity at being a sport...hell, sit your ass down and watch the Xgames or some other form of commercialized skateboarding (hmm odd, they call them extreme sports dont you think?...weird i must say.... and I quote that stupid disney movie with great sarcasm when I say "unless you're just a soul skater"...

MRSkinner-
    I whole heartedly agree with you. Like I said in my first post, what those guys did in that video is an extreme example and it puts a bad name on all who enjoy the sport for what it really is. I skated, I understand the stigma that comes with the territory, and I also understand that 90% of those who board do so because they enjoy its recreational benefits....but its that small percentage of assholes who use it as an excuse to be "rebelous" and plain fucking stupid that incubates those ideas of what a stereotypical non productive skateboarding menace is, and its unfortunate...so why would those who board for all the right reasons advocate those who do it for the wrong reasons?...it's always boggled my mind to this day....the same goes for BMXing

Blazin-
    I wont get into my beliefs on guns..but I agree with you that this guy is lucky he found someone who wasn't concealing a weapon on him..like i said earlier, where im form..YOU DONT DO THAT SHIT period. Its a death certificate that your signing with your own blood. He can weild a skateboard and swing at my head...but I sure as fuck wont play nice and not swing at his face with my blade...and to think what would happen if he came acros my friend who carries a fully loaded crossbow in his trunk...

and lastly..once more...THCcrystals... If blazin is the type of person (like myself) that im assuming he is, he would rather be someones bitch in prison than to let that stupid shit get off without learning a VALUABLE lesson...

..besides..Any judge who saw him doing what he was doing to those people would throw it out in an instant on terms of self defense..its all on tape genious...whether or not the film would have ended with the kid getting his head blown off by blazin, me or anyone else who demands a little fucking respect in this so called civilized world...

lets wiegh the outcome..kid causes unprovoked expensive damage to another's personal property in public (witnesses..who would gladly testify against that shit)...then follows it up with more unprovoked physical violence and assault (with a deadly weapon mind you...atleast to the judge it is) and you think the judge would give a fuck if the guy got up from his beating..walked to his car and shot the stupid shit?...and IN MEXICO for that matter (if this is true)?..lol you're dreaming...hey! maybe the judge found it amusing seeing the kid die, just like you found it amusing when the guy got assaulted....just a logical thought IMO...

Finally, I dont have any hard feelings toward any of you..this may change over time, but for now all im concerned with is the video itself and what it had to contribute to this forum..and thats NOTHING..so i removed it..judgement call..MY choice as a designated mod...END of story...if you dont like my choice and wish to see the movie..then please feel free to fill Kryptos PM box with requests...i dont give a fuck

10. You know how easily you can kill someone with a skateboard like that? One hit to the wrong spot on your head and you will die. I wouldn't take the chance. I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

And even if you are convicted of involuntary manslaughter, you get 2 years in a federal country club with parole after 9 months. Small price to pay to save your life.

11. Guns suck and are for pussies, if you want to defend yourself..go take up martial arts or something.

12. Wait a second, you'd rather DIE then go to jail for a couple of years??? You are really THAT SCARED of prison? Grow some fucking balls man. Damn. As you can see in that video, nobody is going to stick up for you. You must rely on yourself for protection.

And to answer your question, yes, I did 90 days. Not fun at all. But if it meant saving my life, I'd go back.

13. LOL Tell that to the next police officer you see. A lot of good Karate is going to do when your staring down the barrel of a gun. This is real life, not the movies.

14. Alot of policemen don't even like to carry guns, but only do so because it's required...but like having a gun will help you if you're already staring down the barrel of one?? If you were to take yours out, you would get shot...but if you were drawing your firearms at the same time, you could easily forget the gun and make a move.

15. Who do you think made the dictionary definition? It is not set in stone, but it is INCORRECT. The term 'extreme sport' is fucking retarded and no one goes by that except people who give a shit about the X-games. Skating today is like heavy metal, it's being ruined by it's commercialization. No point in arguing that one anymore though.

I never said you don't know shit about skaters, but you obviously know how to stereotype(and it's just that much more stupid coming from an ex-skater).

I didn't give you any 'rebellious crap', as you put it. Sure it's annoying not to be able to skate in a certain spot, but it's also half the fun, so to speak. I don't get mad when I get kicked out of a spot, b/c I know it's only fair.

Once me and my friends were taken to the police station(and almost arrested, our parents had to come pick us up and they took down all our information, searched my friend etc.) for skateboarding on private property. Now that was pretty unfair, but did I crack anyone in the head with my board? No. Ya see, we're not all the same.

16. Okay sir, excuse me...But did you NOT see the warning this has BAd content on it??Think of it like a stove, that says HOT, and you touch it...Cant say it didnt warn you right????...Nubbin I have no hard feelings either, just felt like you were attacking me...People shouldnt complain about gettings burnt if it says hot...See where I'm coming from???..The LOL comment wasnt ment as you think it is...Like on the show COPS...When you see some big fat guy running from the dogs and gets his ass torn down..I giggle to myself (wow he got fucked)...It just came out the wrong way thats it...Yah..I'd fuck him up too...But it would be fun to pull out a 14inche sword and start LOTR's battle...h0h0..Anyway off to go dance to Brittney Spear's toxic song in my underpants!!!...peace

ps...dont start this into a flame guys...thx

17. this was a great thread, but i think all has been said and it should go back to the post-thread abyss...

i have the movie uploaded on my website, but lycos shut me down for 24 hours for "abuse of service", happends every now and then when i dont take the necessary precautions ;) i'll send ya the link tomarrow when its up.. if you havent gotten it by then. I remember it being a really wierd file type also, really annoying because it never played right on other peoples computers when i tried to open it from theirs...

18. I want to see this too. So I can throw myself into the controversy heh heh.

19. someone please pm me the link

20. i wanna see it