Warning to Americans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AlienBlood, Jul 11, 2011.

1. while it is on the edge of being an advertisement...it has good info.:hello:

had to disable a filter to see the vid though...no biggy.;)

2. It's all about taking the useful information, disregarding the rest, and knowing the difference.;)

3. since when did the word exact mean what it means in this video? wtf

english language literaly lost all meaning hahahaha

4. I watched that with my roommate previously actually ha.
    He uses few facts, to back up his broad assumptions. I'm not saying he won't be right but I'm taking this video with a grain of salt.

5. I think all three of us are correct...

1. its good info
    2. you have to know the difference of hype from info
    3. terms, definitions, misused or altered to suite a spintastic purpose, it happens.

6. did anyone forget his education reformations obama made?
    financial aid?
    the fact that 1million poor people of all races, went to school for free and actually got paid for it because of grants being handed out by the govrnment
    the fact that, as soon as they got that 'free' money, they dipped out and quit school.
    thats hundreds of thousands, in each state, missing.
    due to his stupid financial aid bullshit. or whoever he appointed to do that

fuck him and his crew

7. ya...fuck obama...let's embrace the treasonous scum that made over 6 billion disappear...
    FOCUS | 6 Billion "In Cash" Missing in Iraq

horrible how less then a million is overshadowing a few billion gone missing...sheeple minded just don't see it though (wool over their eyes...):D

...I smell straw, anyone else smell straw?

8. i smell lard

9. You do realize that if you drop classes while you are on financial aid. . .
    1. You have to pay it back.
    2. You can't get financial aid, until you have a 2.5 gpa.

Please, those grants are a drop in the bucket compared to the 13 TRILLION printed by the fed to bailout corporations.

But you know, fuck the poor.

10. defeat...it's obvious.:wave:

11. i was simply making a statement.
    i understand that as well sir. dont make us both make asses of ourselves now

12. #13 cball, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011

no need to include me on that....;)

btw; I fully support your right to your opinions...I really do, even though I may mock them...

13. im high and like ten minutes in i xed out and was like fuck this

14. I see you have the early signs of being disgruntled, angry, wanting something other than what DC offers....like a return to the foundations this country was formed on maybe?:D

Be at ease...you are not alone...

I know the majority of WE The People can't actually 'fight' in the physical way, but all patriots can voice their opinions and desires somehow...no need for guns or swords, just let the pen be your weapon (today, the internet is a BIG PEN we can use...could be why DC wants to 'censor' it so badly now days...)

We The People can only be defeated when the various means to have a voice, to speak truth and exposing lies, are removed from our arsenal.
    :devious:

I'll die before it happens...in defense of 'our voice', or via old age...it's an oath I took to heart when I signed up for military service.:cool:

15. When they started listing the banks at risk, mine was first.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

16. skeeeeery stuff huh...

If I ever get another government check, I'll be looking for a FED bank to cash it, then look for something critical to purchase...like a mossberg500 JIC/bullpup...

and a copy of the zombie survival guide....:D

17. Apocalypse? Economic Collapse? Really? Well then I guess I'll just drink more beer...

[​IMG]