Warning SCAM!

Discussion in 'General' started by Avenger, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Hi, i'm quite new in the forum and i beg your pardon for my lame english.

Here's the story.

For some reasons i was looking for alternative to weed... You know spice and all that stuff.
    What a surprise, they presents their product as herbal blends, but in fact it's a pure synthetic stuff sprayed on marshmallow.
    But i'm sure you already know that.

What is problematic is for peoples suffering of cancer (probably an environment problem) and badly hurted by chemical treatments.
    Believe me i know the problem. We are looking for a way to relax, less nausea etc... Not to poison us a litlle more.

So the end of the story, before i know that, i order spice to a web site called
    bio-essenz and...
    It's a scam!
    They charged me with more than 100 box, never send anything and refuse to respond to my mails.

That's it.
    Suffering, no legal way to fell better and victim of scammers.

Sorry, but it's my duty to warn about bio-essenz (waht a sense of humour you see the bio before essenz).

Thank you for reading.
    Sorry for bothering.

2. Blows dude.

Stick with weed, coke, heroin, E, shrooms and acid from now on.

3. I prefer crack. :cool:

4. Yes!! Crack ftw! :hello:

5. It's tough out there. I'm sure you could have come on this forum and found a reliable source but instead you went with an unknown seller online and got jacked. Lesson learned.

6. Thats like $3000. I would not lay down and take that. You can get rid of that charge by telling your bank about it as quickly as possible.

7. Stick to cannabis :).

8. Fuck the bolded shit!

9. #9 Avenger, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
    Smash420: We are all Lebowski.:wave:

BongTechnician: "Lesson learned."... yes, you are right. But i find this forum after, counter-culture is something rather new for me. And it cames from an other lesson from life.

redchrons: "Stick to cannabis" Wise man :hello:

xlikelocusts: My card was charged via paypal, and i'm in touch with them. Don't know if it's possible to get my money back for now. But in fact, the problem is not me, i'm back to natural things and i assume that it's not legal. At least it's safe. But all the guys they can potentially jack ?

Thank you prohibition too, for creating synthetics bias and scamers !

Anyway thanks for you answers all.
    Make me feel better.
    Let be less serious now!

And roll a big bad old 100% pure weed joint.

10. crack!!!!:d

11. There is NO alternative to cannabis, anyone who claims there is is lying to you.