Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Warning For Boys; MJ and menstrual pain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SuperChronic!, Feb 11, 2009.

1. well, i suppose this is the right forum to post it in, does pot help with cramping, etc?

2. Sure it can be used to menstrual pain/cramps. I mean Queen Victoria used it, so it must be the real deal..lol

3. lol
    well it made sense that it would. thanks.

4. Yes, and heavy indicas are best. :smoking:

Granny :wave:

5. totally agree. I have found so much relief from medical marijuana for cramps. I would defiantly suggest giving it a try if you haven't already. It works better than ANY over the counter or otherwise prescribed anything.. and safer, in my opinion, too

*Kelly*

6. I know in California a woman could get a recommendation for menstrual pains. With no prior documentation to boot.

7. Marijuana is the ONLY thing that works for me for cramping.

8. Yes it works. But no, you do need documentation of severe dysmenorrhea, PMS, or PMDD.

If you don't have medical records and you get into legal trouble you and your cannabis doc could be in real trouble.

9. Awesome! Thanks guys!:wave: