Warning!!!! Dont Be Stupid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr.NiceGuy, Jan 26, 2007.

1. So anyway... I just had a firecracker with about .5 of some blueberry dank, and a half a bowl of it in my sherlock. I thought i'd share this story with you guys just because i'm high and it has a good lesson.

One day my friend and i were driving back from our community college we had a morning class and i rolled a J of some dank for on the way back from class. We get on the freeway i roll down my windown and light up the J, i take a couple of puffs and lean it out the window to ash and it goes flying out of my hand god knows where. My friend and i are in disbelief as theres not much we can do, so he keeps driving.

Lesson dont hold J's out the window without a firm grip, also try and stay under 30 m.p.h.

thx.

2. Blunts in cars FTW:D there firmer, light better, and dont run if rolled good.

3. a J dont run if you roll it right too

4. just ash in your car man, or in your palm and then toss it out :smoking:

5. Hahahaha, I ash in my car.

Ashing on the floor ftw.

6. got this lil spot that i tap my spoon on my e brake easy to use while driving

7. Dont get me wrong or anything i love joints... but i love blunts for car rides. and its a fact that blunts run less

8. I've always ashed in the little tidbits pocket thing on the door, then when I get out i just blow all the ashes out onto the ground.

9. My buddy said he dropped a dtuch out of the window one time by accident at like 3 in the morning. We spent like 2 hours loking on the road for it, lol. Then we get back in the car and it was on the fucking seat of the car. That dumbass droped it and it flew back in.

10. Ive smoked a few Js in my car, one of them I did drop out lol I was only going like 30 I just kinda let it go, oh well.

Blunts defiently are the way to go, and Ive smoked hundreds in my car never dropped one ashing it or otherwise.

11. I usually do in my car unfortunally i wanst in my car.