*warning* do not watch. . .

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by johnkasey, Dec 1, 2010.

1. PLEASE do your self a favor and DO NOT watch the tv show ''the walking dead'' when your high as shit... i sat on my bed scared shitless for 3hours because i thought a zombie was in my house cause the wind blew my door shut :( took me 3 hours before i relised how dumb i am :(:(:(

:( :(

2. nice lol that show kicks ass

3. not nice :( i rang up my friend and now she thinks im retarded :(:(

4. lol dude that sucks im smoking and watchen house right now amazing show

5. I ate psychedelics and watched my bloody valentine in 3d(theatre) and have been to an amusement park on psychs as well.. I guess I'm just a crazy fuck.

6. ive watched each episode of this show so far blazed... so far so good.

7. This has become mine and a buddys weekly ritual, blaze up and watch, love that show.

8. i wish i could get that high to think theres a zombie in my house

i have a cat door(small opening in the door) and about a year ago i was smoking inside my room after about 40 minutes i hear shit going crazy down stairs i though someone broke into the house i was scared as shit.

so i took the kalashnikov that i have on my wall(unloaded) and went down stairs just to find a racoon raping the xbox games i had on the floor. i just opened the door got my bowl and smoked till it walked out.

damn that was scary as fuck kind of the same situation i guess :D

9. Rookies...

I just don't get how people can act like this...

10. Read my fuckin' mind.

11. I was thinking about to watch this online but now I'll not go after reading this reviews.