Warning do not attempt

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Pass the dr0, Oct 4, 2011.

1. To masturbate with hand sanitizer, it feels like a dragon is giving me a blowjob.

2. Try dipping your finger in it, and touching your asshole. Don't ask why I know how bad this hurts, I almost passed out.

3. *cringes at both posts*

4. Is it just me or does anyone else want to feel what a dragon's blowjob feels like?

5. Why in gods name would you put an alcohol based gel on your junk :confused:

6. Pretty sad that you weren't aware of what would happen before you tried it :laughing:

7. I grew out of hand sanitizer when i was like eleven. Moved on to Acetone a while ago.

8. Wouldn't you get drunk from it????:confused: I read somewhere that inmates were drinking hand sanitizer to get drunk in prisons. And I remember someone telling me people in Germany were putting tampons soaked with vodka in their butt hole to avoid getting DUI's

9. I'll see your hand sanatizer and raise you one aftershave. :devious:

10. [quote name='"matt091"']

Wouldn't you get drunk from it????:confused: I read somewhere that inmates were drinking hand sanitizer to get drunk in prisons. And I remember someone telling me people in Germany were putting tampons soaked with vodka in their butt hole to avoid getting DUI's[/quote]

Im the uk a while back some homeless bums were walking into hospitals to steal and drink the hand sanitiser lol

11. [​IMG]

12. done this before, wasnt fun

13. this WILL NOT get you drunk, infact it would cause a pretty horrid death is u drank enough, as it contains ISOPROPYL ALCAHOL, not ETHYL ALCAHOL, iso alc. is HIGHLY/INSANELY TOXIC to EVERY living thing, if you drank little enough the following poisoning MIGHT feel like some type of high, but for the love of god please no one try this!!!!!

14. Haha that's hilarious man, that stuff must burn soooooo much when you drink it. It's the new moonshine people, only it's legal :p

15. Okay; so if any of you have every had a dry ass hole, you know it hurts like a cunt. Nothing helps, water, wet TP, baby wipes. Nothing. You just get one of those days where it's a bitch. So I had this lotion and decided to try it. It stung like a mother fucker. Looked at it...

Hand lotion with sanitizer :[

16. Also do not put Bengay on your nipples, just sayin.

17. Can I put bengay on yours? bahahaha

18. After harvesting and canning Habaneros all day, I like to rub one out.

19. [quote name='"SugarDaddie"']After harvesting and canning Habaneros all day, I like to rub one out.[/quote]

Ahhhhh that just sounds horrifying, I remember one day after eating a couple of EXTREMELY hot wings, I was a lil drunk and had to teak a leak.... After some intense burning and screaming, the whole bar was staring at me as I walked out of the bathroom....