Warning, check cache before plot!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Spudder, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Holy bitch!! So here the short story. Planted my baby next to a river with a overgrown trail not to far from it. Leaned up against a tree to take some hits and what do i find half buried in the roots of the tree. This little fuck of a box!! Had to dig all my shit up and move far.

2. Never once did I think of this!!! Great post!! Thank you

3. My fiance is a huge geocaching geek. Recently, she and I found a grow while caching it up. No we didn't take the plant. But we did do a minor trimming and wateref it for the grower, since it was apparent he/she had not been there on a,while. :)

She then took that black box and we walked about 100yds and threw it on the other side of a small creek.

4. Now addicted to geocaching. Thanks

5. Another reason for me to be in the woods if somebody asks. Just in case ya know?

When your season is short, better be prepared.

7. Damn i didnt even know this exsisted. thanks :)

8. Geocaching has become a family sport. If you do find one, remember to trade up, take some leave some. It's fun, and interesting finds. There's Star Wars caches that have great collectible, but always leave some behind of equal or greater value. It's a great game that takes you outside and explore the world.

9. Hi I ordered some seeds from original sensible seed co. And i got a package with a grinder in it no seeds a paper said they got seized by customs i don't know what to do never had this problem anyone help

10. Wrong thread for this but to be honest there's not much you can do. I've had it happen once in the past so now I just stick with nirvana or attitude and haven't had a problem. Nirvana is usually 100%

As far as geocaching though, I found the perfect spot with pricker bushes litterally making a fence around a area with full sun and young pine trees to hide it. The only catch (pardon the pun) is there is a cache about 300 feet on a hill to the left. It hasn't been visited in about a year and is on the path so I don't see why they would go into the woods to find it but is there anything I can do? Should I move it or would that just make people look harder for it?

11. Having gone on a few geocache hunts. I would suggest not moving it. The people hiding the caches do a good job. When you get to the right location it usually takes a while to find them. If you move the cache some real motivated people will start spreading out in the search. Most of the hunters are concentrating on the catch. If your plants are not visible from the cache location you might be okay.

Good luck

12. That's so crazy I just started using this as my fall back excuse to be in the woods like a week ago. All you need is your iPhone and boom you don't look as suspicious lol

13. Wow! I have never heard of this before, I just plotted mine a few days ago, I just read this and checked it out. There are quite a bit of these things where I live. This is crazy. Thanks for the info! I'm going to try to find one of these suckers. Maybe I'll run into someones OP

14. Thanks for the info. Good to know my plant wont be by any of these caches.

15. wow...im pretty disappointed with how close one actually is. that is whack

16. What do you usually find in geocache IMA leave a joint in one

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Man thanks a lot for the post. I wonder if there's any in my area since I live in a forested place.

18. throw a nug in there give em a little surprise

19. "No we didn't take the plant - watered it for the grower"

Thank you from all of us! - although if the grower hasn't been there in awhile it sounds like he/she may have not cared an awful lot.

J

20. Whats a cache?