Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

!!!WARNING!!! Been Targeted???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CannaClay, Jan 25, 2010.

1. i smell sketchyness in the air...eather that or bacon..eather or

2. Please just report the PM's or post and they will see the Backdoor faster than you say...Backdoor.

Again just report them don't ignore it and we'll take care of it.

3. I disagree with this completely yes there are some bad cops but for the most part they are there to help.

Who dosent do as they are told when they are at work?
    and the only way they can ruin your life.... is if you are doing something wrong

4. #64 shaggyflasko, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
    I think that message is quite hilarious.

p.s. I would have no problem with cops if marijuana were legal. Most of our laws are pretty sensible. It's this one that makes them look bad and behave worse.

5. #65 GrapDutchDrizzy, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010

yeeeaa, there are some pretty stupid cops out there, definitely doesnt take a lot of intelligence to become a jake

btw anybody wanna jazz me in the right way for some sweet buddha stankys??:laughing:

6. You are so ignorant its not even funny. Cops have a thing called task force and many of them are assigned to the internet. We are not talking about your local deputy.
    There are organizations you have never heard of that are assigned to police the internet. Ive seen it on the history channel. :cool:

7. well actually I was probaly going to make him sex me for the bud anway

8. #68 tharedhead, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010

If adult male police officers will spend large amounts of time on the internet pretending to be hot horny young chicks to catch johns, what is to say they will not spend an equal amount of time on the internet pretending to be dumb under age stoners to catch dealers?:confused:

Police apparently do some very odd things in the name of "law enforcement" :)

And its every so much more comfortable sitting at the computer near the coffee pot and box of doughnuts than it is riding around in the car....
    [​IMG]

9. Evilmaniacuk,

That is a dangerous piece of misinformation someone gave you. Totally wrong - do not rely on it.

as to the PM poster - tell him to get dressed up in a white power T shirt and stand on a corner in the ghetto at 10PM and someone will meet him there.

10. Thank you for your words of wisdom

11. I would be like ya meet me here then never show and if they hit you back give them some more B.S. and have em wait at another place and see how long you can keep that going back and forth, I would really enjoy that-

12. ya you should tell him to meet you somewhere. Then call him and tell him 30 minutes later you gotta meet someone else somewhere else.. Then 30 minutes later tell him somewhere else. Keep apologizing.. Give em the runaround... See how long those pigs will wait. But don't meet up with them.

13. def sketchey. i smell bacon bigtime

14. ilmao ive done this before but with a couple of kids around here. they always take peoples money and run well one night they called me up while we were out partyin and got big group together and told em to meet us some where. we gave em the money they took off and we all chased them beat the shit out of them and got are money back. needless to say they havent called me inawhile. well theyre in jail now though for assualt on a police officer.lol

15. nothing wrong with most cops in my opinion, it's only the pussys who would prefer to bust a few stoners sitting around in a park than go catch the proper criminals.

my friend (skinny little white kid) was picking up off one of our dealers (big, black, hench) a few years ago. two undercover cops saw the transaction take place and decided to follow and arrest my friend instead of going after the dealer (probably because they were scared). fucking pussys

16. Does kind of serve your friend right for doing a deal out in plain sight