Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

!!!WARNING!!! Been Targeted???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CannaClay, Jan 25, 2010.

1. #21 lessismore, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    I get PM's asking for bud, but mostly seeds; I also get PM's offering seeds and bud. I just report them b/c this is not the place. It happens b/c people do not think. Just ignore it or report it if you are that worried about it. I highly doubt you are being targeted, I see nothing in your posts and/or profile which would give LEO a reason to target you...LOL. I'm sure the cops have better things to do than target members of forums, furthermore i think there are members on here that would be much more interesting to them.....not that I know any myself:rolleyes:

2. I hope this thread doesn't get closed...just for lols. :laughing:

Is it cool to post pm quotes without member names? Cause this could be a really awesomely hilarious wall of shame sticky.

Posting up hilarious pickup quotes could be a great way to end pickup threads and pm's altogether. :ey:

3. word, i guess i didn't mean targeted as much as i did randomly picked from some creeper/piggy.

4. haha yeah, for sure, the one thing that i was kind of iffy about when mailing him back was the terms i used for "mary jane" haha. Cause I did not want to give him any terms used in my area so he could start to pick up on it as well.

5. Probably an underaged user from your area, or maybe some-one that just recently moved to the area, by the wording of the PM, it seems most likely underaged user. Most of the ones I get I check back to member profiles and they are either banned for being underaged or have never logged back in. Most of the time it is members with les than 50 posts too.

6. you guys are foolish if you think cops are that stupid. if they really wanted to infiltrate an GC i'm sure they would sign up and hang around, try to make friends, and then ask about drugs. they really are not stupid enough to write a pm like the OP got.

OP your breaking the rules by posting his PM like CherokeeAngle said.

7. If the guy wasn't so sketchy it might be ok but wow....

Yeah that's a pig or the biggest dumbass around.

8. I've gotten like 3 of those. Just ignore the user. No need to make a thread about it and display the PM.

9. I'm a member of Shroomtalk and that happens all the time, we literally just memorized the message about all posts of usage, and possession being entirely fictitious and used for "joking purposes only".

10. hahahah WOW!,i'm surprised he didn't use the word "reefers" :laughing:

11. its not a big deal man, just delete the message until you get another one from some other fucker

12. LOL

I find this funny in a way...in the original post OP said "So I just wanted to give everyone a heads up, and kind of remind everyone the rules so this sight can live on. It is filled with endless knowlege."

It's like he just skipped over my post referring to him breaking the rules, too...lol...

And, then even after I posted the link to rules, he broke yet another rule regarding his signature...

It's not that I really give a damn...it just seems funny to me that you feel the need to preach about the rules you seem to not know too much about, and obviously don't care to follow yourself.

OP....have you read the rules yourself?

Just sayin...lol

13. I would have replied to that cop and called him a greasy pig and THEN reported his ass.

14. Dude, just ask if he is a cop or is associated with the law in any way. If he says no and then turns out he is, it's entrapment and you have the evidence through PM's

15. No that's not how that works... :bolt:

16. becareful!!, but we all have tryd to score from other growers and the onnly way to do that is ask.im not saying ask for buds is ok but we all need to share are genetics with others somehow.

17. I may be confusing myself...great, thanks for making me look silly sins.

Then entrapment is when you are induced to do something you usually wouldn't do. So by the guy asking for a hook up, is that not entrapment..

I dont even know what im saying anymore, can someone take me away

18. hahahahaha.................i would love to see that brought up in court but unfortunately lawyers know the laws where as you don't so it would never make it to court

19. Who the fuck says "I was hopin you could jazz me..."

None other than 5-0

20. well played well played