Warm Weather.. Wait, what???

Discussion in 'General' started by geetardude, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Anyone else having an unusually nice day? This weather is really fucked up. One day its fucking 4 F, and the next its 66F?? Oh well, just going to enjoy it while it lasts. ;):smoking::wave:

2. Yeah man... It was 50 degrees yesterday and today its 70... It's normaly about 10 degrees about this time of the year where I live....

Global warming at it's finest... I love, LOVE warm weather tho so I'm happy :D

3. It finally stopped raining in SoCal. Sunny day out but its only maybe 55 degrees out by my house.

4. Yah, few days ago I had to get dressed in snow clothes to go outside, tomorrow its supposed to be 58 out!

5. hell yes! lastweek was blistering cold and now today im out workin in a t-shirt! im happier than a hippie in a headshop.

6. I'm from Illi too man, it's pretty nice out. Gonna go have a walk in the park with a J.

7. Real Nice here today. :hello:

8. ohhh its beautiful out. its 62 degrees when just the other day it was in the 20s. enjoy it before old man winter comes back around

9. Yeah man here in Southern ontario all the snow melted overnight and it was like 65 degrees today. It's fucked when its thunderstorming and raining +15 in janurary.

10. it's feeling good in florida,,,,,:cool:

11. fuck yea, it was 60 degrees here today, last thursday it was like 18 degrees here in pittsburgh

12. yeah tommorows saposed to be 60 here in western mass. :-D and i just picked up 3/8 and got a new bong,and i have no plans but to sit and smoooooke :D

13. It was a clear, brezzy, cool day today; 76f to be exact. Absolutely great weather down here in South Florida right now. Should stay this way the whole winter; with an occasional cold spell. (30s-40s)

14. Viva la Global Warming!