Warm weather finish???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by grandad, Sep 3, 2012.

1. what color are the trichs? and what kinda high were you looking for, the longer you go, the heavier the stone

2. id go another 2 weeks at least , get a nice and heavy stone

3. good eye ... that was my thought, just wishing night time temps. would drop to speed up finish. Trichs mixed milky / amber.

4. Grandad, where are you at, roughly? September usually brings cooler nights in all but the farthest southern reaches in the U.S. I really know what you mean about them finishing up while it's still hot. Get that humidity down and the temps in the 50's/60's at night and thee will be a whole new wave of trichomes right there at the end.

5. I'm in San Diego. I beat the humidity problem at night with a big shade canopy, and my girls are on wagons & carts ( out during the day in at night ) its a small hassle. temps are droping. Thinking about 2 weeks left on most of them.
    I have bigger trouble with my indoors and fighting with temps. not humidity though.
    check my vid out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgv0ftZP36o&feature=g-upl]grow film 2 - YouTube[/ame]