Warm weather affecting flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cato9, Oct 22, 2006.

1. I live in the southern US. The weather's been fairly warm lately (only 2-3 days that the temps have dipped into the high 50's) and I'm wondering if this is having an effect on my sativa's flowering. Do they need some cool weather to really get into the massive trichome production? The fan leaves have just started to turn yellow. I'm getting anxious.

Any comments would be appreciated.

2. Dude I also have some killer sativa's that I don't want to be affected either. But I have had one affected by it that I pulled up because it started dying. You can see this plant on a thread from yesterday that I started called small harvest. I think it happened because it got like 40 something for a couple nights and then it jumped back to 90 and now it's supposed to cool back off in a couple of days. But it diddn't affect my good plants. And NO I don't think it would affect a dominant sativa which sounds like the type that you have. Maybe this helped some. Peace

3. the last pictures that i have been posting are from plants growing now. (i'm in your same area). everything seems perfect. have patience, my son.

4. Listen to deadoldman he knows what he's talking about. peace

5. D-Dog & deadoldman:

Thanks for your replies.

I will show patience, master.

deadoldman, when do you expect to harvest your ladies?

Thanks again.