Warm hello from cold Poland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ogkc, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Hello everyone!

Thanks for sharing all the knowledge i found on this forum.
    I am 26 yr old graphic designer from Poland and im starting my first mj grow in, probably the tiniest pc growbox You will ever see ;) i Hope i can crate my own grow journal, and can count on Your support! Thanks & wish me luck :)

2. Hello, also Poland here and also graphic designer. And also 26 yo. :v

Wysłane z mojego MI MAX 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

• Like Like x 1
  3. Czesc!

• Like Like x 1
  4. IT didnt show the picture, Hope from app will work: IMG_20190108_220553.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Hello from the not so warm at the moment New England region of The United States. Nice PC box you have. Lets take a little peek at whats going inside of that there box. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks!
    Inside iz covered with mylar, its not really straight but i Hope this will be fine. I will be using LED lights 30 x 1.14W cool white and 30 x 0.72W 630 nm RED. To be honest i know this isn't really best, but i will stick with IT for now. IMG_20190108_231746.jpg 1546986309175.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Canada here! Welcome and good luck with the garden! Cool set up.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Actually theres a thread somewhere of a grow like this so yeah it can be done

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. I had actually just built my box, wanted to put an extra light I had in it so I had to build a box instead of using an actual PC tower. I haven’t put the door on it yet so it’s still out of service but I can’t wait to use it to house a clone when I redo my room! Best of luck with your grow bud, I’ll be expecting updates throughout! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second to Last
    Second to Last

10. Good luck with your new grow. I did something similar years ago.

LED PC Grow, Blue Widow, Sour Cream

LED PC Grow, Blue Widow, Sour Cream

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yea i did some research, its possibile but i undestand the harvest won't be huge and i need to be careful. Maybnsome day i will build a bigger one. Already see the little sprout, but ive got some issues with air humidity.

12. Thanks! Cool setup :)

• Like Like x 1