Warcraft anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by UF-TokeR, Mar 24, 2006.

1. I have a 70 NE rogue on Chromaggus. Game is mad fun but I only play for an hour or 2 each day.

2. 70 Pally US eredar.

3. I haven't played in quite a while but I was really psyched when I started off. I have a 55 Undead mage on Stormreaver, a 49 Nightelf rogue on Lightning's Blade, a late 20 something Dranei shaman on Lightning's Blade and a bunch of little guys I got annoyed with and gave up on. I think the Dranei are sweet looking...well the females anyway... the guys look kinda strange o.o "/silly What do you mean there's an octopus on my face?" That's gonna sound crazy to all who don't know what i'm talking about lol

4. I have a 51 Tauren Hunter on darrowmere. I usually play after work or school quite a bit.

The name is Casualie if anyone wants to join my guild or something, I really want to try end game stuff.
    :hello:eric:hello:

5. I have level 66 rogue and lvl 69 mage on Thrall server.

And many other.....lvl 31 hunter on Scilla.

6. haha no way dude I used to play a priest on Frostmane, in Kinetic.

7. I'm willing to reroll with you guys. I got a 69 warrior, 64 shaman, 60 paladin, 60 warlock, 60 hunter. But all the friends I used to play with have quit, and friends is the only thing that made the game fun. Would be tight to reroll with some cool gc people, hit me up.

8. 70 rogue on stormscale, a few lvl 50s and a few 30s here n there. I stopped playing because it gets completely fucking shit at 70.. it's just grind grind grind.

Friends do make the game, tho, did you guys roll somewhere already?

sherlock banner and almost pot leaf tabard ftw

Attached Files:

9. gamers! j/k lol

10. Hmm, while I agree we have to go with pvp, im gonna have to disagree with the rp side. I dont feel like standing in a 40 person line to use the auction house, because god forbid you break character for 5 seconds and run to the front of the line. Just doesnt suit my play style to be honest. I am in agreement to roll alliance. Lets get this rolling guys, im excited.

11. ...no fucking way, people actually do that?

12. Im not trying to put down your religion or anything but.. what kind of religion forbids you to pay monthly fee's? Hahahaha

13. Yep, you wait in line to use the auction house. You wait in line to use the bank, griffon master, etc etc etc. And you always have to talk in character, even if you are about to die and are about to wipe. Instead of "Dude heal" its "sir can you please bless me" that sort of stuff. Not my style at all.

Edit: In the meantime, if anyone has a hord of frostwolf, Im currently playing a 24 BE Rogue. His name is Gewenis. Come game it up if ya like!

14. 70 pali and 70 warlock on frostwolf alliance

plus mutlipble other 40+'s (hunter, priest, warrior heh)

whats your name? gewenis?? hmm.. what zone are u in.. (hehe gank gankgank)

15. Holy shit, that's hilarious.

I always wondered about that, if when things got clutch they would type something like HEAL because it's quicker than an actual sentence.

16. 60 Orc Warrior on Cho'gall. Levelling a priest on Chogall cause Warriors are still the whores of PVP, even after BC...

17. I belong to the Church of Once I Pay $50 For a Game, I'm Not Going To Keep Paying For It Over and Over and Over Again of Latter Day Saints. You really should join our congregation.

18. You dont have to follow those rules, i personally dont. We rolled on twisting nether, alliance.

check it, http://forum.grasscity.com/general/146120-world-warcraft-new-chars-join-us.html

19. yeah man fuck the auction house line, I just got on twisted nether alliance and I'll role play to an extent just for my amusement but I'm not waiting in line for anything in this game. I mean who's gonna stop you?