War

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NorseMythology, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Let's make some predictions or educated guesses here.

Who will 'they' try to get us (under Trump) to go to war against?

Is there any clear indication he is bed with any aspect of the military industrial complex?

The sad truth is, war is profitable, especially for the corporate ediface that relies on war AND the banks. It seems to me that we need to put these high tech war machines to work doing something beneficial and not destructive.

What are your thoughts any of this?

• Like Like x 4
  2. #2 Rotties4Ever, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    What it is good for? Absolutely nothing.
    [​IMG]

It looks like they are really going for 'Russia is the baddie' angle, so my guess is like call of duty sequels they ran out of ideas, so they are resurrecting shitty ideas from previous administrations. Especially if those Trump 'allegations' prove 'true'. Like an addict, they have an amazing drug, send other peoples kids, family members to die while you reap all the rewards, so most likely they are so out of touch they will try all kinds of whacked out ideas. Starting WW3 is not out of the realm of their imaginations. Sadly.

• Like Like x 6
  3. If blades want to know how and why and who does this? whos responsible for wars for profit? Please watch this documentary.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Trump in the white house brings about so many unanswered questions.. that it would simply just be a waste of time to even discuss the possibilities.. as they are virtually endless. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ive seen that recommended on my youtube but havent watched it yet. Ill give it a shot though!

6. Iran /thread

• Like Like x 5
  7. That would be up there on my list of probable countries.

How will they accomplish this? Judging from previous tactics that is.

The American people are literally tired of war, it seems like it would take something dramatic to be able to compel the people to war with any enthusiasm.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The game plan is very obvious and the neocons have made it obvious time and time again. First they will rip up the little negotiation we were able to get from Iran and compromises that decreases their likeliness to build a nuke. One of these which was largely ignored by the press because its not sexy is that we've largely cut off all major possible sources of uranium that could be used to make a bomb. There are various isotopes of uranium and the sources that we have given regulated access to the Iranians is uranium which is almost physically impossible to enrich since they yield of enriched uranium from this specific isotope has an extremely low yield. We cut off their access to the main reservoirs of uranium isotopes which can easily be enriched due to their physical and chemical properties. This is why it will be much harder for them to make a nuke while these regulations are in effect and being enforced properly.

Now the Iran deal does have issues and isn't strong enough because the government had to compromise otherwise they never would have signed the deal and for sure would have a nuclear weapon in 5-10 years. But I think it's one of the best deals we could have gotten, although we could have pushed a little harder for more oversight I think. Either way they will shred the deal very early on. Increase sanctions on them and hostility towards them while accusing them of atrocities like funding groups that attack Israel and groups behind civil wars in countries like Yemen. While we ignore all of Saudi Arabia's similar behavior in the region funding ISIS and rebels in Yemen on the opposing side, actually bombing themselves with US fighter jets.

Third, they will claim Iran has a nuclear weapon or is super close to getting it and fear monger hardcore about Iran. They will use all the military guys and pentagon figures to come out with another major scare campaign against Iran just like they did with Iraq. With rag tag bullshit analysis used to justify their insane bloodlust. They'll then claim the only way to stop them from building a nuclear weapon is to strike preemptively.

Lastly, they'll actually go to war with Iraq whether through AUMF or presidential authority or in an unlikely scenario congress actually declares war. The left will be labeled as helping the terrorists and fighting back against war efforts. They'll do they same bullshit if you're not with us you're against us type shit that Bush did to discredit the opposition. The media will go along and report the pentagon and military sources as the gospel like they did in the buildup to the Iraq war. People forget that the Liberal New York Times and scumbag writers like Judith Miller hyped up the weapons of mass destruction based on anonymous pentagon/White House sources. Trump will do the same shit to the media if he feels like they should go to war.

Honestly, I could envision a scenario where Trump doesn't want to go to war in Iran, but we'll find out. I would never bet Trump on making the right decision on anything because he's shown he doesn't have consistent principled beliefs.

• Like Like x 2
  9. If there is a war, it will not be due to the USA over asserting itself into situations it has no business in(Iraq, Libya, Syria etc). Its seems clear by the rhetoric from both trump and his cabinet that they have finally learned from past failed regime changes..

China is somewhat concerning because you dont know how they are going to act if their economy starts to go south and you also dont know how they will react if they are labeled as a currency manipulator and / or potential trade war. Im not sure what Trump thinks he can gain by being hostile and or having some type of trade war and this is his policy i wish he would shift the most. Saudi Arabia / Qatar are also somewhat concerning because they are both losing money hand over foot with Oil low and imo they are the main drivers of anti-Assad sentiment and it looks like Assad is there to stay for the time being.

Also the media is getting everyone hysterical and thats not helping either..

I feel better than I have in a while about the state of peace. Hillary and her No fly zone over Syria were issue number 1 for me by far.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Oddly enough China has offered to help fund and lend a technical hand in Trumps 'plan' to revamp US infrastructure. Japan wants in on the business too. It would be amazing to have ggood relations with china and russia...

• Like Like x 3
  11. Mexico. No that won't work. The enemy is living with us. Ok, uh....the entire middle east.

12. Yea Mexico wont work, could fuck up NAFTA and their cheap labor.

13. Beat me to it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Israel will make us go to war.

15. Brief History on US - Iran Relationship; Perhaps this may diffuse the propaganda for war with Iran.

16. I'm thinking they are gonna go left field. Canada.

17. I dont see any wars happening actually unless trump has a twitter meltdown. The gop is still trying to get at Putin but thats just establishment politics (for democrats and republicans). They'll fall in line when trump doesnt do anything against putin.

What will happen is china and russia will get their weight up and push for further influence. EU nations will become more dependent on themselves and might look for countries outside the US for further partnerships.

All that'll happen is that the world will pass us by while we bicker amongst ourselves. We'll be the new france and UK, nations that were at once superpowers that are just sort of there lol.

• Like Like x 2
  18. California, lol!

• Like Like x 1

19. 2 EO's by Trump.

And great, he is reading instead of ad lib... I prefer him unfiltered...

• Like Like x 1