War with Iran?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, May 6, 2019.

1. Suggest some watch this just to see and hear an Iranian close up talking like a sensible adult...
    Gee, the guy even has a sense of humor and seems to be in touch with life... //////////

"Judy Woodruff sits down with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif to discuss which country is “being provocative,” how to end the war in Yemen and what Zarif wants the American people to know about the Iranian government."

• Like Like x 1
  2. Iran claims they broke up a CIA spy ring.

3. He seems like a standard diplomat to me.

What he said about the drone was an outright lie. In Iran there is a saying, 'nah neh gah chap chap' ("Don't look me left-left") which means, basically, "Don't bullshit me." I mention it because it's a tell in Iranian body language, and you can see his eyes flinch left-left when he talks about the drone. The rest of his rap was typical diplomat: Part bullshit, part true. The only thing he said that was 100% true was the last statement he made, to the effect that Iran doesn't want war with the US. The Iranian government may be theocratic, but they aren't idiots. They know that in a war with the US they would lose very badly very quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I fail to see how Iran could want war. They want nukes, which means we would want war. History shows that countries without nuclear arsenals get invaded and thrown over by the USA. Iran is threatened by the USA and Israel. Same thing goes for North Korea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Another con job by the Con in Chief to divert attention from the increasing stench of his filthy laundry... And when was S.A. made the 51st state? Why the F are we kissing their ass? Nothing to do with the fact they spend millions on a certain "brand" in real estate i'm sure. Or that S.A. unlike Iran, Iraq, Venezuela and others who resisted Exxon and the US currency backed petro dollar i'm sure..

"There’s the little fact that drones coming from Iran would have had to sail 200 miles across the Persian Gulf, right over the heads—and through the radars—of the U.S. Navy. And drones, even smallish drones like the ones apparently employed in the attacks, are far from invisible to radar. In fact, they’re visible to even relatively poor radar. Witness the shoot-down of a U.S. spy drone in June."

If the Saudi attack was launched from Iran, America has a lot more to worry about than oil

upload_2019-9-21_11-40-19.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Boom^^^

Trump has his mouth so full of Saudi cock he can't breathe, he's lost all rhyme and reason.

To continue to align the US with the perpetrators of 9/11 shows clearly that Trump is no different than Obama or Bush. Anyone who stands with Trump is a traitor to the constitution and all that the US stands for.

7. Count to ten Smokey..I know you don't believe what you just said., In my view a President Trump supporter is the glue and fiber of what makes a nation great.

You do realize that if Hillary would of won the election after funneling millions of Saudi dollars into their foundation and who knows where else there would of been a Saudi Cock in every hole Hillary had to offer along with one in each hand. We as a nation dodged a fucking bullet on that one..Lets not lose sight of that while we are bitching about shit..

8. Things certainly wouldn't be any different under Clinton but that's hardly a compliment for Trump. He's the latest in a long line of Saudi cock suckers - Big Bush, Clinton, Lil Bush, Obama and now Trump. The Saudis finance and enable ISIS/Al Qaeda proudly supported by the USA.

Does it not disgust you to see your president cozying up to the very people who carried out the 9/11 attacks?

Have Americans got that short a memory that they can forget about the 3,000 who were killed that day?

9. I certainly don't like to have to deal with that part of the world. I wish some of the countries that burn there oil would step up to the plate and show us how it is done. Can you think of one ? If so lets all send them a memo and get'er done. We can thank President Trump for getting this country off of middle eastern oil.

I admit that there is a part of the USA that seems to forget about 9\11 but people like me will never forget and I don't have time to waste to do much about it like hold a sign up in town by the stop light like some people do.

I think Europe burns a lot of there oil and our President is trying to get them more involved with the situation the best he can. We can't as a country of 320 million be the daddy for ever. Maybe you and people like you can put a boot up your politicians ass's and go kick some ass in the middle east to protect your own oil sources. just a thought....

10. We'd love to see ye fuck off back to the US and keep yere noses out of everyone else's business. The US is like that drunk guest at a party that won't go home.

Europe is more than capable of looking after itself, the US is not needed. In fact I'd argue that the US is a barrier to trade and commerce. You guys should build your wall all around the US and don't bother fitting a gate, the world would be a far better place if that happened.

11. Alot of Americans don't even know SA terrorists committed 9/11.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. That sounds great Smokey..Lets get'er fuckin done. Lets just hope that history doesn't repeat its self again over in your neck of the woods and we will be golden..

13. I'm sure the Russians would step up to the plate and save the day again.

14. I thought I heard them scream...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Sure they would, at your expense. Oh wait, you're a radical leftist, anti-Western, semi-terrorist, commie and Sharia law supporter. You'd fit right in.

Warsaw Uprising 1944
    Warsaw Uprising - Wikipedia

• Like Like x 1
  16. What a pile of nonsensical garbage, a commie who loves Sharia?
    I bet you can't even see the contradictions there. :)

17. When's the last time the US won a war? I'm thinking when you dropped atomic bombs on Japan?

The US certainly didn't defeat the Nazis, that was Russia. While you guys played a part it was very much a minor one.

As for me being wicked? Espousing a world view that is not pro USA is not wicked. Don't be silly and dramatic, you sound like Nancy Pelosi.

18. Do you really believe what you type? We liberated Europe and your blind hatred can’t even acknowledge that. I feel bad for people like you that fill their hearts with hatred. I’m dying at 37 and have much more joy in my life. You should try doing something nice for a stranger and look for the good around you. You’ll be quite surprised at how much there is.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I think you need to have a relook at the history of what actually happened during WW2. It was the Russians who played by far the biggest role in defeating the Nazis not the USA.

I'm sorry to hear that you are not well, I wish you peace in your life. I'm in Beirut at the moment drinking Arak and smoking hashish, the heads blown clean off me.

Peace and love my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I can.

• Like Like x 1