War with Iran?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, May 6, 2019.

1. President Trump and his fellow swamp monster John Bolton came out yesterday and stated that they are sending a aircraft carrier group and a air force bomber squadron to areas close to Iran to send a "message" to the Iranian regime. First Venezuela, know Iran? Jeez, I wonder why the Trump administration is going after oil rich countries and threatening war or regime change when Trump campaigned on anti war/anti interventionists policies? It just doesn't make any sense.

2. War drums beating again.

3. Cock flopping.

The US can't defeat a few mad mullahs on donkeys in Afghanistan, the Iranians would make shit of GI Joe.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. You can't defeat somebody with nothing to loose. Iran has a lot to loose. Plus I doubt we'll send GI's, more like Tomahawks. Plus Saudi Arabia will pay the entire bill.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bombing Iran is practically a Presidential rite of passage guys.

Geeeezzzzzzz

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dumbest statement I've read in awhile. And that's saying something cause Trump tweets everyday.

7. #8 SmokinP, May 8, 2019
    Last edited: May 8, 2019
    The Iranians are far more resilient than the US, if the US bombs Iran a few retaliations will quickly stem further aggression. The American people have no stomach for war, as soon as there are coffins draped in the stars and stripes it's all over.

Iran has a very complex and deeply imbedded infrastructure around the world, the US can be hit on many fronts not just on home soil.

Besides, Trump's regime has a history of making threat after threat but doing nothing. Pompei Trump's chief warmongering bitch was pleading for support today in reining in Iran’s “bloodletting and lawlessness”.

Hilarious to hear the warmongering and blood thirsty US whining about bloodletting and lawlessness.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Care to make it a little more interesting? $$$?

Seriously, this isn't a dick measuring contest. Until we get off of fossil fuels, war with Iran is a real threat. Saudi Arabia, Israel, United States all ganging up on Iran?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Some trinity alright the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia.

I'd love to see the US try to go to war with Iran, it would backfire spectacularly for Trump and his warmongering regime. I can't see it happening tbh, Trump is all mouth and bluster with no balls. He thinks he's "cutting a deal" but he's really just showing himself for the gobshite he is. FFS Kim got the better of him. :)

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. Trump has John Bolton in one ear and Royal Prince Bin Salman in the other. You think the Saudi's wouldn't set Trump and his family up for life? Trump is desperate. He has no money. Banks refuse to lend him any. He will go to war with Iran If he is told to and get paid for it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I’m pretty sure it’s a preparation for a possible world war 3 they want allies and money to either take now or then don’t know why they don’t just go looking for gold under the ocean lol I’m sure if there’s a lot on land there’s even more under there I mean they drill for oil down there but no one looks for gold

12. War historians and Generals alike recognize the hardest fight to fight is against a stateless society. Iran is a state and therefore it is much easier to conquer. Id expect the same outcome as what happened to Iraq, complete domination in military terms. The last thing the power of Iran wants to do is fight a war against the west, they would lose their power. This is probably why we are posturing to send a message. Bolton is dangerous however and I don't trust that fuck. He is like a liberal and believes a crises should be capitalized upon in military terms. A very dangerous man.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Disrespecting and underestimating both sides of a conflict in a single sentence. Impressive.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Iran would prove a far more difficult foe than the crumbling Iraqi state. The Iranians are renowned for their loyalty to their country, the Iraqis their loyalty to no-one.

Pompoe is touring the world spouting warmongering threats like the boy who cried wolf, a reflection of his idiotic master who has shown himself to be nothing but a bumbling fool full of nothing but hot air.

The US's loyalty to the religious fanatics of Saudi Arabia will eventually come home to haunt them like the support and enablement of the likes of Bin Laden did.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. The republicans foreign policy "Threats work better than diplomacy"
    The democrats domestic policy "Threats work better than diplomacy"
    When are you going to wake the fuck up GW?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wut? I'm not a registered democrat. Just because I support Bernie Sanders doesn't mean I'm a democrat. You could say the same for Ron Paul. Many who supported him were not republicans.

• Like Like x 1
  17. You don't view taking 70% of people's earnings as a threat? Cmon man. Bernie is full of hate and disdain but you just agree because it is a means to YOUR ends. That man would tear this country apart with his foolish policies and senile behavior. He is clearly off his rocker and is economically ignorant as can be or evil as fuck.
    I think most Americans even on the left feel he is wrong. He is willing to put the country into a recession just to appease the people who took out loans for schooling that was NEVER going to lead to economic or personal prosperity. He wants to bail out people who made mistakes (encouraged by his rhetoric) to go to school when they had no business being there in the first place. His ignorant policies made it easy to go into debt for stupid ass liberal arts majors who waisted 4 years and thousands of dollars pursuing a dead end field. It also filled the teachers unions pockets which was its real intended purpose not educating the youth. In this guys minds he believes he can create prosperity and equality for all through the state. He is a autocrat by definition in economic matters and gives no shits about different views. BERNIE IS A CUNT

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. 70% of top earners 10 million and 1 dollar. It's a marginal tax rate. You're misrepresenting facts.

OUR ends. Heathcare for all, Non interventionist foreign policy, free college tuition, ending the drug war, criminal justice reform, Green energy, environmental protection, women's right's , gay rights, transgender rights.

Hate and disdain for the hateful and stupid.

And never have I ever heard you complain about bailing our GM or wallstreet banks or fanny or freddie, or qe1 qe2 qe3. But bailing out student loan debt will break our economy? What a joke.

Go ahead and vote for your corporate whores. I won't be mad

• Agree Agree x 1