War with Iran soon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BuddhistStoner, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Thousands of US troops deploying to Israel

Once again we are going after oil. The Christian community is sure to see this as some type of silly prophecy from their corrupt text. Our government is really out of control.

2. There is a 16 page thread on this topic already.

3. ridiculous. as radical as this regime is we will never, i repeat never, go to war with iran. and i am even willing to break my 'never say never' rule for this one.

4. I can with certainty say that we will invade Iran this year in 2012.

5. this doesnt make any sense. the reason we dont engage in israel's wars is partly because it would agitate anti-semitism feelings around the world and inevitably make israel less safe.

6. The cake = a lie.

7. Well fuck...i should sell my car and buy a motor scooter.

gas is going to go through the fuck roof.

8. i hope gas goes to $20/gallon..

less traffic sounds good to me..

9. if it goes to $20 bucks a gallon, traffic is going to be the least of our worries....

10. Bet money on it?

11. #11 Brenjin, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
    We won't necessarily invade Iran this year but as europe breaks up and resources start being fought over even more we could see Iran Allie itself strongly with china and we could see the beginning of a new great war start to take shape as a depression roles across the globe like its the 30s.

Worst case scenario but hey it could happen. And a lot less could happen as well.

It's kind of naive to think that nothing at all will happen at all. Considering our past and the obvious tensions in place

12. I bet op watches maoistrebelnews

13. #13 cball, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012

ya, screw it...I don't drive anyways (medical symptom issue...I refuse to risk other peoples lives if it flares while I'm in traffic)

As long as the price of my seeds, for my 'medicine', don't go up, I don't care...:p

...but we all know what will happen...gas prices soar...industrial war machine needs fed more and more gas, so taxes will go way up...oh wait, I don't pay taxes, no income...so fuck it...:D

anywhoooo...taxes sky rocket, corps lay off more and more people, nobody can buy shit, corps raise prices to compensate for profits lost and the rate of the self destructing economic practices of DC and its owners in the mega corps, increases at a geometric rate and only ensures the total destruction of the current economy and it's 'tools', sooner then we all hoped for...so ya, it's a good thing.:confused:

besides...its 2012...we have 11 months to go until the earths gas problems are all cured...

[​IMG]

14. its good if ya want to see the fall of the american empire:smoke: seed prices should remain stable tho:hello:

15. The very actions taken to preserve our empire by attempting to ensure reasonable gas prices in the future will lead to disastrously high gas prices for all. Welcome to the government.

[​IMG]