war on drugs over?

Discussion in 'General' started by yellow bic, May 18, 2009.

1. its a trap!

2. Did you read it yet?
    "The drug czar doesn't have the power to enforce any of these changes himself,"

That about sums it up. The guy has no power to end any war, so it's really just talk. When Congress starts talking like that, then we might actually see something worth talking about.

3. [​IMG]

4. i wouldnt have posted it if i didnt read it:rolleyes:

however maybe i should have re named the title.

i know he has no power to do anyhting yet, but the fact that this is even being spoken about by people like him really says a lot to me.

i hope obama or who ever the fuck really runs this country can figure out that its time to stop wasting money on the drug war. :smoking:

5. its just aname change, its still a shit rose

6. It means he just doesnt want people to look at it like its a physical "war" but its still going on and nothing has changed...

7. I still don't understand why it's not legal. I mean, even greed could get it legalized, since the government would save billions and earn more billions from getting rid of the drug war and taxing them instead.

8. if true, then it could be a stepping stone.

9. agreed.

im looking it more as that, than anything else (stepping stone)

10. Yup, its in the news forum

11. Hahah you got owned, noob.

12. [​IMG]

13. The impression I got was that he wants to end the phrase "war on drugs". He goes on to talk about how we're not actually at war with the American people. They want to continue the same thing, but call it something else..