War on drugs is a waste of money.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by morbidstoner, Jul 17, 2012.

1. War is waste of money.

2. Not only is it a waste of money but it is a systematic program designed to fill the coffers of private corporations and also helps them stop people from truly liberating themselves (in case of MJ, not unmentionables)

3. Money is a concept. Freedom is more important.

4. #6 Deleted member 409203, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2023

5. they make more money with it being illegal. In some states where it is still illegal, people do serious time for a fucken joint. The cops and sheriffs make money from the federal government for the marijuana irradiation program. They don't want that money to stop coming.

6. Preaching to the choir.

7. Only to the people the war is being fought against

8. Leroy, once the "choir" gets all riled up, they start preachin' it to others! And once the medical facts about cannabis become known, the need for legalization becomes obvious!

So, preach it, brothers and sisters!

Granny

9. All war is a waste of money hurting everyone involved but the highest people who got the war started to run train into profit town.

10. I agree that the so called "war on drugs" is a huge waste of money especially how much we're in debt (something like 16 trillion) which is crazy alone. But then agin the war on drugs in some people's eyes is a good thing, which I agree to a existent. Soft drugs sucks as pot should just be thrown out of the whole WOD, now the hard drugs that only cause pain suffering death addiction ext.. Should be fought against. But classifying a dry flower as a harmful or anything less then what it is, is a JOKE! If the government would just take out weed from the WOD they would have the money to put every kid through a per k system which would all around boost education witch equals less crimes which would resort to less criminals that are tax money goes to. So I agree that the war on drugs is a joke in the weed point of view, or maybe I'm crazy! :)

11. Weed is fun to inject

12. Yes yes it is... So what are you going to do about it? :)