war and peace

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by AlienInAustria, Nov 19, 2012.

1. I had this thought today... I was thinking about how amazing and peaceful the world could be if every single human smoked weed. I thought of a perfect world free of war and crime and violence. then i thought about food. as i thought of this another slightly different thought. we cannot count the amount of lives lost in all the wars humans have fought. And we especially cannot count how many children and their children's children we have lost and so on with each possible generation. this is a terrible waste of life yes, but if we truly were only a peaceful creature who smoked the herb and spread love...... wouldn't we all be dead from overpopulation and food shortages?

2. Well I'm pretty surprised that were all still alive and that multiculturalism is still making developments all around the world. Being human is like an experiment....

3. u should read the book

4. deffinitly agree to the experiment part... and i never could be patient enough to finish a long book, maybe its something i need to work on...

5. Only if you suffer from insomnia. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it.

6. come on now OP there would still be war and crime even if everyone was a stoner.
    We would still fight over limited resources and rapist and psychopaths would still be fucked up in the head.

7. there are still douchebags/assholes that smoke weed....

8. yeah but those scumbags just plop around like pandas doing nothing:smoking: