Wanting to move to a medical state...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mikayote, May 26, 2012.

1. So, right now I'm living in Florida. I don't really like it. Besides being way to hot and muggy as balls, I've been here for almost five months and the closest I've gotten to finding any bud was to be told that I need to start hanging out in clubs and hope someone is selling. Not my scene.

But I have MS, and and pretty much every medical state lists that as a qualifying condition.

I get SSI, so I get about $700 a month, and I feel competent to grow my own once I'm legal. Any blades living in a medical state that think I could live off that?

2. It would be almost impossible to survive on $700 in California. Try Oregon or maybe Colorado.

3. Curious how you get the SSI?

4. Nevada or Maine would probably work for that budget, although it would be just scraping by...

5. if u move to portland talk to a guy named andre he always deals in the mall called lloyd center best weed i evr smoked hes black and drives a cutlass on 24 inch dubs

6. is pc port charolette? if so come down to fort myers. you cant not find dank here.