Wanting to know a few answers.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tobymac420, Jan 3, 2008.

1. These are some pictures of my last plant. It was about just about ready to harvest it was about 3 months old. But it seems like i had no bud on it what so ever and I was wondering how i can fix that this time around. I have to use CFL's because I share Electric with a few other residents in my park. Did i maybe have the light to far away or something, Here are the pics...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. How long did you let it flower? I know you said 3 months total, but what were the totals for veg and flower?

From the picture I would say you could have let it flower a few more weeks. This would have substantialy increased your yield.

How many CFLs are you using, and how close are they to the plants? Remeber, CFLs can be incredibly close because they don't emit as much heat as HIDs.

3. I belive it flowered for about 3 weeks maybe a lil less, I had the CFL's with 4 inchs. I belive this time im gonna let the plant grow for 3 weeks and than put it into flowering for 6 weeks.