Wanting to get some feedback on the first paragraph of my zombie movie idea

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by its_420, Sep 2, 2011.

1. _-guy and girl are walking through a suburb development zone. They decide to go in to one of the houses that is under development_-
    "hahahahhaa" (laughing while coming in to frame) slightly holding on to eachother
    "lets check out whats in there" -

_-They go around the inside smoking marijuana and being flirtatious, the girl starts to unbutton the top buttons of her shirt
    and at the third button down she slips behind a half built wall, with guy in tow_-

_-guy stops behind girl and grabs her around waist playfully but she is frozen stiff from fright_-

-----Joey----"Whats up with you? I thought you wanted to hang out."

_-girls gaze has not left what is in front of her, still stiff_-

-_guy and girl see something behind white plastic curtain *siloutte of man in chair with someone over him pulling out brian*

_-guys eyes go from girl to the plastic, a serious look comes over his face-_

------joey-----"We have to go"

_-girls eyes shift from the plastic to guy_-

_-guy and girl are backing up and knock down a 2x4, (maybe hit toolbox or some nails *get loudly scattered on floor*
    start running out of the house)

@@@cut to in a town now (maybe going to tell sherriff or parents)

-guy and girl are breathless-_

----girl 1----"What the fuck just happened joey?!?!"

-----joey----"I dont know but I think we need to tell abby(sherriff or mom) .
    It had to have been a serial killer or something"

=-cut to alley at dusk with the 2 20somethings running towards street_-

+ zombie comes out of door with indented wall (so slightly out of frame) on right with others following-_

-----joey----"God damnit what the fuck is going on, we really need to get out of here.. NOW!!"

_-panicky awakward half run, slightly slipping as he trys to lead girl out-_

_girl sobbing getting carried by the wrist with guy in the lead-_

_other zombies coming in view from the end of the alley by street* slowly walking*--

if you want more leave some good comments. this is just a idea i had while stoney.
    I will be adding more when I get the motivation.
    if you hate it feel free to say so!

2. Sorry I'm just not seeing anything revolutionary or unique here. Just another zombie movie. But if it brings you joy to write these, then by all means do continue.

3. Yeah dude hollywood needs fresh ideas but they clearly won't be getting them in this thread.

I seriously trailed off after the first couple of lines...but if you need investors just call me at Fi fi fi- ni one fo fo (528 area code). I know how movie goers these days will buy anything so I'll invest in this project.

4. I read a novela that was about zombies. The zombie virus was sexually transmitted. Now, THAT was a twist.

5. Thanks for the feedback so far. I know its nothing big but I do get some joy from it. Keep the comments coming. What can I work on >
    keep in mind it was written in about 10 mins just while it was in my head.

6. I just got trolled with a 90's phone number!:hello:
    my first 555-ievergot