wanting lights on at night

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Toxicjeeper, Jul 27, 2020.

1. I currently have a room full of clones of varies sizes that i want to switch to lights on at night. I want to do this for 2 reasons 1. i want the heat from lights during the coldest part of day during winter and 2. i want to keep things cooler in the summer.
    Will i send these clones into flower if i leave the lights on for 24 hours then change my timer so lights are off between 10am and 4pm..currently lights are on at 6am and off at 12am.

thanks

2. All good. Cheers

3. That will be fine. They will not go into flower. Have fun!

4. yep you.l be fine to do that .as others have said ,mac,

5. That plan sounds great..many growers perfer to do it that way for those specific reasons....but i prefer to have my lights off during the night, i feel it is easier keeping everything as dark as possible during my flowering stage,...i feel this is the best approach when growing in bed rooms and closets due to higher possible light leaks if you were to have the lights off during the day...but yea u might end up paying extra on your energy bill because A/C u will be using unless u live in a cold ass area during the winter time...now i use grow tents with the ventilation system etc...so even with all lights on in the room and alil sun light shining from the windows, grow tent should keep %99 percent of it out., even then i feel more comfortable lights off at night to keep things as dark as possible.