Want what we can't have

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Logical Lobster, Apr 7, 2013.

1. #1 Logical Lobster, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013
    >spring break vacation to costa rica with my spanish student group
    >10 day excursion
    I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I currently have a thing with a girl at school prior to this, I guess you could say we've been dating. Anyways she's a solid 9/10 and everything has been going well with her (sex etc. she's cool) but I'm not sure if I'm all that into her anymore. I ended up dancing flirting and drinking with like four other girls during break, and I think I may have fallen for one of them but I'm not sure how to approach the situation. She's blonde with a reserved personality which is a contrast to my current girl. I put my arms around her when we danced one night but she left after one song. I briefly chatted with her, and we were always eye fuckin the whole trip. I'm already going to prom with my current girl and I'm not even sure if this girl is single or even into me for that matter but I think she is mad good looking. I'm a good looking guy with a fast car (lmao, vette) and she could possibly be intimidated but idk. Damn some girls just have for lack of a better word 'swagger.' Anyways just thought I'd vent on here, it seems like I always want what I can't have. I've been thinking about trying to hit up a convo with this new girl at school sometime but I'm almost graduated and time is slipping by, wish I could slip her the D

2. I thought you were saying you were a teacher first bro. Just say what up.

3. follow your penis ....

... I mean heart