Want to try shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by heddy~bear, Mar 31, 2009.

1. I am going to try shrooms this wknd at a friends house in his basement and then just chill and listen to music maybe pack a few bowls. I was just wondering if you guys could share youre shroom experiences. Also is it ok to blaze while tripping. I have never taken shrooms before but have smoked 40x salvia, how do they compare. thanks for the help:smoking::smoking:

2. Its like a more chill feeling of salvia (40x) for a few hours. Its fine to pack a few bowls if you want tho.

3. when I took shrooms, I heard voices in my head telling me to kill people.... Shrooms can be the best experience of your life or your worst.

4. i just shroomed for the first time this weekend. here are a few suggestions.
    1. be with people you know and trust. best friends are the best people to shroom with.
    2. be able to go outside. being outside calmed me down and made me trip twice as hard. it's beautiful.
    3. try not to be in a place where you are going to have to speak to lots of people. in fact, avoid all sober people if possible.
    4. when you eat your shrooms, have something to wash them down with. i used orange juice, it masks the taste really well.
    5. smoking a few bowls is fine.
    6. have a sober sitter.
    7. be happy when you eat them, and think happy thoughts while tripping.

enjoy! it's totally worth it.

5. its in no way anything like salvia totally diff feelings.

6. take a look at some of the trip reports at shroomery.org, most of them are really good.