1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

want to try identifying my new stuff?

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by moonlighthigh, Jul 26, 2003.

1. I just got this this morning, finally. It's pretty stoney, i know i am feeling it after a very small bowl. Just curious, because the high is pretty "awake" and pretty cerebral...

2. Most probably a Strong Sativa bud, thinking alot i bet more of a lifting buzz right? :) You got some good shit there then;)

3. lol oops i forgot to put the picture up with the first post...

Attached Files:

4. Yup defo some nice thinking bud there :)

5. I agree with most of ya, but hey, thats just some good ol danl to me. Good job in getting it, yummy, I think I might roll one for me tomarrow morning.

6. doesnt look that good to me :/ maybe im crazy

7. Sativa

8. yeah, it's not really great, i mean, if i could grow my own, that would be a different story, but i will take what i can get, ya know? if it does its job and doesn't put me to sleep after 10 minutes then i am happy.

lol,that's awesome Kind of Bongish: "It'll get you high"

that used to be the motto in college...LMAO...my, how things change."

i am in university! and that is the motto!! lol, some things never change.

9. Moonlighthigh, Looks like mighty tastee bud...very very similar to the CA sensi I've got stashed! I love the mind expanding buzz it gives too!

10. what university?

11. that looks like the bud i get very nice stuff

12. i go to Washington State University...pretty difficult to get nice stuff there, if you find any at all. everyone drinks, it is a huge drinking party school.

Grasscity Deals Near You