Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

want to try edibles but lactose intolerant

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kid floatin, Oct 4, 2010.

1. brownies, cookies, breadbased products aren't an option

can anybody think of something i could put cannibutter or cannaoil into that I could eat?

2. dam sounds like edibles aint made for you lol

,:smoke:

3. What about peanut butter or tinctures?

4. You could a make a salad dressing with cannaoil or just replace regular oil with cannaoil for whatevs.

5. I dont know but you could try margerine. ive heard it doesnt work tho

6. you dont need to use butter to make edibles.

any oil high in fat, preferably saturated, works great, as well as any solution high in alcoho.

I too am allergic to milk, not lactose intolerant but still allergic, so i usually go with a mix of an extract such as lemon, orange, or almond extract along with either an olive or coconut oil.

the extracts can have up to 90% alcohol in them and coconut oil has enough saturated fat in it to make it solid at room temperature.