Want to start

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SalSilva, May 31, 2012.

1. Hey guys I've been smoking for about three years now and want to start growing outside because I live with my parents. I dont care much about the strain or the quality of the product I just want to do it.. Well for fun I guess you could say. There may be a tutorial on here but I'm on a smart phone so I was wondering if someone could explain to me what I need to know. I live in new Hampshire if that matters ( climate, soil, etc) I plan on getting the seeds from one of my guys who sells nug that has seeds in it

2. You gotta read. Nobody will hand it all to you.
    And don't grow on your parents land without their permission!!! Srsly!

3. We all start out somewhere dude, but in my experience if you read enough & buy the right equipment you will get results but you only really learn by doing it, no one will yield a pound of quality bud on their first attempt.

There isn't a right way or a wrong way per say, but key things in growing cannot be negotiated if you require a good harvest.

Key things at a glance are

Lighting
    Temperature
    PH
    Medium
    Ventilation
    Nutrients
    Photoperiod
    Odour control

Loose any one of these & you will have big problems.

4. The whole thing cant be conveyed in something that is able to fit on a smart phone. Suggest you find a computer or go to Barnes and Nobles and read through some books. You can pick up a copy of Cannabis Grow Bible via Amazon App for less then 20 bucks. Not the end all book but a pretty decent one.

5. Yer thoses books so helpfull , well if ur growing outside u wana get a good outside strain ( i have never grown outside) If i was u i would start small since its ur first time