Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want To Start Smoking Again But Cant Find Right Strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ernasr, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Hello,

So I haven't really been consistently medicating like I use to because of school, work, and mainly because I haven't been able to find a strain that use to make me feel relaxed and good. However, I recently have been going through a lot of stress and want to lay back and relax on my porch on nice summer days. The only problem is, I can't seem to find the right strain for the effects I'm looking for. As it is I have a low tolerance (due to the break) and I also get quick anxiety when I smoke certain strains (body rush, body high tweaks me out a little.) I was also told that due to those reasons I should stick to an indica and not sativa since it is more directed towards a head high rather than a body high. Does anyone have any strain suggestions that will just make me relax, without a strong body high, but at the same time won't leave me extremely couch locked?

2. I'd say a purple strain would be good for you like Purple Kush, Purple Urkle, or Grandaddy Purple. They have a great flavor and a nice mellower high.

3. purple kush and Gd purple would definitely not be ideal for his situation. For a high thats not too couchlocking and relaxing, i suggest blue dream. its the perfect amount of body relaxtion but you still get a nice head high. ive used it before, its excellent