Want to start hyroponics. HELP

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PaperNapkin, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Basically my friend started and his first hydro grow was a huge success, thus inspiring me to start.
    I want to buy a system thats easy to maintain. I was looking at this SH Hydroponics, Inc. > Dual Spectrum Bubbleponics® Complete Kit

I have a couple questions.

-its this a good setup for beginners? Im not trying to get to fancy, just something nice and small that wont give to much trouble.

-Are sativa strains fine for hydroponics, if not what strains would be a good choice?

-whats the best way to get rid of smell?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Well if you want to see what one is like you can check out mine, the link to the video is in my signature :)

Any strain is good in hydro but as a noob I sudgesst you go with a strong Indica strain becasue the stay shorter, easy to take care of, and are ready to harvest 2-4 faster than sativas.

The "best" is an ozone generator, but its not the most healthy. Carbon filters are great but some cost to much. The cheapest is to mask it the air fresheners of make a carbon filter and there are alot of foourms out there that give you step by step instruction on how to do that.

I suddgest you do alot of research before jumping into hydro. Not because its hard, but you need to know what its all about first this way troubleshooting problems become easy.