Want to start, but bad circumstances

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kasrkin, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Growing sounds like a fuckin' great thing to start, but I'm in a very bad situation all around. First of all I live with my parents, which basically eliminates indoor growing, not to mention drying. On top of them being around all the time, my house is in a gated community which does have woods everywhere including behind my house, but the ground in SC is mostly sand, nothing like soil as you would expect it.

So I guess my questions are so: Is there some way I could even begin to try growing in my situation? Is outdoor possible in this type of sandy ground? I'd appreciate any feedback.

2. go to the outdoor section and read. Im sure you can handle a shovel and a little potting mix.

3. Bingo, I did this in high school when I couldn't grow at home. The key is to find a place where joggers, weekend nature nuts, and dogs wont tip off the general population to your grow. I even buried four 5 gal buckets with 1/2" holes cut all around the bottom and lower sides for drainage and excess root grow. Worked great :)

4. Sorry for double posting. I guess now all I need to do is invent a cloaking device to slip by my always-home parents....and buy some soil. :wave:

5. Yea, just be careful and have enough respect for them to keep it out of the house. If any plants get found there, it is generally going to be their ass and not yours.