Want to start a grow in outhouse

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by The sailing dog, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Im trying to setup a grow in my outbuilding it is built of bricks and concrete with a felt roof. I am going to put a 1.2x1.2x2 tent in there with a 250 hps. I live in the uk and as it is cold atm im worrying about where to put my exhaust I was thinking of just letting it vent into the area around the tent but I dont know if thats a good idea seeing as its not insulated. Thanks guys all ideas are helpfullSent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 corkybuchek, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    if its cold you dont realy want to vent. out of the shed.  just put your carbon filter so the fan is pulling air through it out into the out house. The air going in to the tent would just be passive intake.  also the more soil the better in the tent. I would build a box to put the soil in that fits it exactly. That way you are maximizing the soil capacity for soil health.

Are you treating the out house toilet if there is no running water?  with bacteria or chemicals? if there is no open sewer then never mind