Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to Smoke on Friday how long will it take to get clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Foosballer, Mar 26, 2014.

1. #1 Foosballer, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    I'm going to a party on Friday and I really want to smoke!! But a few months back I got caught and now I get randomly tested by my parents ( I'm 18 and working on moving out but I can't just tell my parents to screw off when they ask to test me). The last time I smoked was 3 weeks ago and I'm clean right now. I would like to know how long It's going to take me to get clean. Thanks for all the help!!!

Btw
    I weigh 230 6"3 semi fat but not that bad and don't have a very fast metabolism.

Thanks again Grasscity

2. #2 snoopdog6502, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    two weeks.

BTW when you move out and have to buy food you will lose weight! LOL

True shit.

3. Damn, I was really hoping to hear a few day!!

Thanks for helping out though

4. Damn, I was really hoping to hear a few day!!

Thanks for helping out though

5. Fuck it its just mom and dad, what can they do if you piss dirty? Take away your birthday?

Mess with them and tell them you might has 2 girls pregnant and are stressed out. :)

6. Haha it's a thought. It's more about disappointing them though I have a older sibling that got on really bad stuff and I know it would kill my parents if I ended up getting caught. It's not really a legal thing i just hate the thought of disappointing my parents like that.

It's just a little bit to fun not to do it every once in a while!!

7. I like this kids style. Remember that you're going to disappoint your parents sometimes. Its your life not theirs and it happens. But I like that you're trying not to. I'd have to draw the line on getting drug tested. That's an inherent lack of trust your parents are showing you, I'd be having none of that. If someone doesn't trust you that means they have very little respect for you. You gotta do what you have to do to keep a roof over your head so keep it up and sock away your money so you can go off on your own someday soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Thanks for the reply I'm still seriously debating about what I'm going to do I'll probably just go feel it out and play it by ear. If I do decide to do it any idea of how long it would take for me to get clean or any tips to get clean faster.

Thanks again for your help!!!

9. read the sticky on drug tests it's got it all there

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Dilute the sample!

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

11. If this is your first time in 3 weeks and you are 200+ pounds (which only makes it stay in your system a bit longer), I would say 4 - 6 days