Want to send in the VB for repair...do i need to clean it?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Entourage420, Apr 14, 2011.

1. How does that work.

I mean it was pretty obviously used for cannabis use, so should i open it up and try to clean out the inside that might contain particles???

Or is VaporBros chill and won't care?

I'm curious on what prep i should do... thanks.:hello:

2. its not whether VB is 'chill', its the postal service you are using to mail it. the penalties of sending dirty paraphenalia through the mail are much stiffer then residue that a vaporizer repair person finds.

Either way, you cant just send stuff in, they must know about it in advance, you should shoot them an email before you do anything. the unit shouldnt be that dirty in itself though, its the whip and wand and such that gets dirty, which you obviously wont include.

If you get the OK from VB about sending your unit in, and you are comfortable putting it through the mail, then I say go for it.

3. yo..

Touch base with customer service..so they can expect your package.
    What you need to do is fill out the VB_SERVICE_REQUEST_FORM.pdf..
    Print it out and then get proof of purchase.
    Clean your unit..make sure theres no residue..might want to use a aerosol can to get the bits of avb..and green if any fell into the vb.
    Wrap it into some bubble wrap then put everything into a box and ship it out.
    I really suggest getting a Tracking # for your package.
    Send Customer service an email to make sure everything arrived in one piece etc.

Make sure you send it to the repair address..also..if you had your unit for 2 years(registered) repair should be free. if you've had it for 2-3..it should cost anywhere from $10-35.

Its really easy to send your unit in for repairs..i had to do it at one point and i thought it was going to be a pain in the neck..but it was just 2 weeks of waiting and my unit came back.:)

hopes this helps bud.