Want To See Something Really Trippy?

Discussion in 'General' started by hypnogreen, Mar 18, 2009.

1. #1 hypnogreen, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    I’ve been into Photoshop and after effects for quite some time now but I haven’t been really into creating “out of the box” pictures and videos for some time. I just started getting back into it this year and im a little rusty so its not perfect frame for frame but hey you get the point.

This effect is called Droste. It comes from an old box of coco where a picture of the box was painted on the box itself which in theory would go on forever, but they don’t make pens that small so they settled for three repeats.

[​IMG]

Here I’ve changed it up a bit. Follow the frame!

[​IMG]

Btw the guy in the bathrobe, (thats me!)

2. That makes my brain hurt.

3. I feel like I've seen that pic plenty of times

4. Well if what your saying is its not mine....

[​IMG]

5. your wearing a bag in that picture, but not in the photoshopped one?

6. nah dude im not doubting its yours, but have you posted it on here before?

7. Iv seen pictures like that all over the internet?!?!

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They move but for some reason i cant copy and paste the moving ones,

9. I remember thinking about something like this a while ago, it went a little something like this, what if someone took a picture of a guy painting a picture of the first guy taking a picture of him drawing the picture of himself. Lol if you can't understand that it helps to visualize it but I'm definately going to try that one day, or maybe op can do that but don't photoshop it, it needs to be real :D.

10. #11 hypnogreen, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    I like the one with the car window. (i didnt even notice the kid jumping over the car)

I want to make one with multiple computer screens in diferent places but i only have two different types in my house.

Ive never seen any of those other pictures before but i got the idea from this video which was shot frame by frame (no video camera)
    http://video.google.com/videosearch...r brains off&um=1&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iv#

very cool, creative, and trippy, One day i will find the time to creat somthing like this.