Want to safely hotbox? Get a car with a sun roof lol

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Developer Duramax, Jan 3, 2014.

1. My buddy just got a Chrysler 300 and god damn does the sun roof come in handy around public places, especially cus it's got some heavy duty tinted windows!
    Since if you're going like 50-60 mph with the sun roof open, no air really touches you cus it just goes over head doesnt have time to enter the car a lot. So you can even do in the winter and if you don't wanna just stay still, so really people don't even know you're smoking...they think it's a cigarette all the see is smoke :p.

2. I got arrested because of a sunroof when I was young and stupid ...cop smelled it from a couple cars back on the highway...

don't be stupid just smoke at da crib...... not worth jail time

3. #3 mercinariesgtr, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    when burning and driving when you go by a cop or have one behind you you gotta do the counter intuitive thing and shut your windows. It also helps that in MA they determined that smell was not probable cause (and its only 100 dollar fine if they find pot). They passed this law because cops were pulling over kids and saying "oh i smell pot im searching you"even if they didnt then they would find pot (because like everyone smokes pot now a days) and it was basically a revenue generating ploy that targeted kids (some of which probably had parents in govt positions haha)

edit: btw during the summer i will use the sunroof but in the winter the trick is to have your heat on ( for obv reasons) then you crack the passenger window(s) so that the smoke goes out on the other side of the car after its been dissipated a bit. This keeps you warm and from looking like cheech and chong rollin down the street

4. Or stop being idiots and don't drive while getting high.

5. #5 mercinariesgtr, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014

when im ripping my arizer solo and driving im at least looking at the road and paying attention to driving, its no more distracting than taking a sip of a drink w/ a straw. Thats more than can be said for at least 50% of drivers who are fuckin with their phones ipods etc. and im not going to say that weed makes you a better driver but it doesnt really affect the safety of my driving, YMMV

6. I dunno why kids think opening the windows while you smoke is a smart idea.. I'll tell you now, EVERYONE in the cars around you can smell it. If you keep all the windows closed and actually BOX it (why did you get tints) then no smell or no smoke gets out and you have tints so no one can see in anyway... Why isn't that obvious?