Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to Regularly Introduce Cannabis into my day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DLL333, Jun 20, 2018.

1. My wife, kids and I live in greater Seattle. I've been using cannabis on and off for quite a long time, since high school. I'm 33.

I watch my kids during the day and work from about 4PM until midnight. This is my day 5 days a week. As of late, I've become increasingly frustrated, angry, depressed, etc. just with the general state of... everything. I'm kind of not paying attention to my kids during the day as much as I need to, and just want to not do anything. Maybe it's some kind of anger/depression thing, I'm not sure. Anyway, when I use cannabis, I just feel better. I feel happier and feel motivated. I just feel better. The problem is that I get scared to smoke it, and I'm not really sure why. Maybe it's because I'm afraid of being too hazy or unfocused and something happening to my kids or something. Maybe it's because I don't like the things I'm forced to confront inside my head, although I know I have to do it. It's probably more psychological than anything else.
    Does anyone have any ideas of how I can more moderately and strategically introduce cannabis into my day? I recognize it as an incredibly useful tool if done right, and I want to be able to use it daily, like a daily medication. Just start with small amounts of vaping? Little pieces of edible?

Does anyone understand what I'm saying, or did I just completely screw up that explanation?

2. Hello,
    Have you thought about introducing THC cartridges into your life? I believe this would help you a ton in your situation. Smoking a joint takes time, and could be more of a high than you'd like. While a THC cartridge can come in tons of different THC levels, along with being able to get the smell gone very easily. It's very convenient, and easy to use.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you want to smoke more then do it, I don't think you need a plan for that. If it's bad for your kids then don't do it, the responsibility of decision is on you. Personally I think being dishonest to them about who you are is worse than smoking a bit of herb from time to time but I haven't seen any studies on it. You sound bored. Weed is great for boredom but there are more industrious ways to brighten up the day.

• Like Like x 2
  4. a joint is the best feeling over any of the ways to consume. A bong hit or 2 can be done in seconds and a joint should only take a few minutes. Smoking it is also the best form for medicating gets into the blood the fastest and taste and feeling is all there. Grow some it will really make you not scared to smoke. Plus you inhale peoples car fumes and crack smoke, cigarettes and junk all day. Whats a little nature smoke gonna due to you. Cannabis smoke will help heal all that pollution and junk your lungs go through all day. Marijuana is the cleanest green smoke you can inhale.

5. Cartridges are definitely a parents best friend. I know when I end up having kids I will be going through cartridges like crazy, they are discreet, don't smell strong (depending which one you get) and you can take a couple hits within like 15 seconds so a quick trip to the bathroom and you are all set. That way you can hit the pen to chill you out a little bit while watching the kiddos